Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedG View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairclough View Post
If you build it, I will buy one!
If I build it, I will find a way to get it to all of us who want one for what is costs me to build it. The good part is I am an electronic engineer and software engineer. And if I have to build a circuit board, my wife is probably the very best circuit board designer in the country. I $hit you not. Her stuff is artwork, here is a raw un-stuffed board where I designed the electronics and she laid out the board. We have the technology, finding the time is the issue.
Very nice!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 47 Old 03-28-2019, 07:07 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Have essentially the new display on my SE, there is no comparison! It's so much better! If I could I'd switch it to the H2 in a second! I feel the different colors and larger size help with readability and solve the issues of the original Display.
Probably, could live w/o the phone app though?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedG View Post
Looking at the two displays, I like the functionality of the new display better, but I like the look of the old better, don't need the pretty colors, I just want the see the info. But given a choice, I would have to go with functionality first. I'm not sure if the phone app would be useful except to pass some time when I get bored.
post #43 of 47 Old 03-28-2019, 06:21 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
I'll bet it was the same engineer that spec the display and the Muffler lol
Honestly, I think the Display is pretty substandard for this bike. I've had several Sportbikes and this display is hands down the least readable. ****, there are bicycle displays that are better! lol
I do agree with you about lean angle, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2madness! View Post
'You can not see it without staring at it for a while to make it out. Oh that is safe'...I ride by faith,not by sight!lol.I try to not watch the speedo much.Only occasionally in town and such.I like the display.The TFT seems a bit,showy.I mean,who needs to be looking at how far you're leaned in while leaned,or how much braking you're doing?Or throttle.A bit unnecessary for me anyway.I like simple.And I can see it fine.It wasn't a 'poor effort' from Kawasaki IMO.It's a signature design for the very first supercharged 1000 from mama Kaw.Love it!Dark and brooding.Yep.sublime silver with foreboding black base.EVERY ride a new experience.EVERY one.I never get used to or bored with my spaceship...it's so much more than I can wring out of it.So yeah,I'm always riding like it was the first time on my beastie...

post #44 of 47 Old 03-28-2019, 10:02 PM

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
@Richard

"Only thing is the shift light in the day if ur paying attention to road u can’t see it lol"...lol.Unless you are blessed with two sets of eyes!Ahem(clears throat)...you SHOULD be looking at the road.And pretty much KNOW where and what gear you're shifting into?Shift light?What's that?
post #45 of 47 Old 03-29-2019, 05:59 AM

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
The only reason I need a display is know when to fill up with gas! Other than that, only glance at it so I can calibrate the sound of engine RPM to speed. For example, 6000 RPM in second gear = 60 km/hour, 6000 RPM in 3rd gear = 110 km/hour

R.I.P - Ride/Race/Rest/Relax In Peace
2018 H2 Carbon Canuc from Canada
post #46 of 47 Old 03-29-2019, 06:11 AM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
Hardly look at mine, had a few frights at high speed looking at it, there should be no distractions when giving it a fist full!
post #47 of 47 Old 03-29-2019, 07:06 AM

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Well
Getting used to bike and hoesntly cuz engine itself is so loud
It makes distincts sounds that are very clear what Rpms ur at so now getting used to that and shifting according
It’s easy at nite cuz the shift light really shines
But using it just to time the sounds till I adjust
Same as any other bike
But h2 helps more Cuz if engine noise

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page