post #42 of 161 Old 03-14-2019, 10:23 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2guy View Post
I almost regret changing my 2018 carbon for the 2019

The positive side is that you will have speedo in color!

Now I'm asking you, it's worth spending, I do not know ... 4000 dollars more? just for the carbon front? for 2000 more aprox you changed all the carbon fairings

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sdfasfdasfad.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	170.1 KB
ID:	24949  
poppinj likes this.

Last edited by motofanatic; 03-15-2019 at 01:13 AM.
post #43 of 161 Old 03-14-2019, 11:27 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
we continue with the "improvements" of h2 2019
no longer shares its rods with the h2r and the previous h2, now shares them with the h2 sx 2019!

ROD-ASSY-CONNECTING, J
13251-0734-JJ

Last edited by motofanatic; 03-15-2019 at 01:58 AM.

post #44 of 161 Old 03-15-2019, 02:16 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I must be in the 1% of those not to have done the flash. I don't get it with you guys and all your mods. The beast has enough power to keep a smile on my face as it rolls out the factory (with an Akropic slip on).
Lamf1969 likes this.
post #45 of 161 Old 03-15-2019, 02:38 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppinj View Post
I must be in the 1% of those not to have done the flash. I don't get it with you guys and all your mods. The beast has enough power to keep a smile on my face as it rolls out the factory (with an Akropic slip on).
in australia they make the best things for h2,
vandemon, extreme creation ...
How can you not find who flashes your ecu?
post #46 of 161 Old 03-15-2019, 07:11 AM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
The H2SX rods must be stronger as the SX is 11.2:1 vs H2 8.5:1. It's also interesting that they removed the intake gauss, probably not had any Superchargers disintegrating?
Buying the 2019 will not disappoint, your buying evolution. What is it you want? The different series will all have their place in history.
When purchasing mine I had decided that it will be like my ZX11, have owned it for 25 years and the same logic will apply to the H2, it's for keeps. Have no interest in chasing the update market.
It's a bit like getting married, lots of new models on display but best stay with your initial choice, at least how much it's costing you and the original has all the functioning bits, an upgrade puts your hand deeper into your wallet and a new model again will come along not long after. So give the old model wife a kiss and thank her for being so understanding about your obsession with the H2, others may not!
Lamf1969 and h2madness! like this.
post #47 of 161 Old 03-15-2019, 07:39 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
then a connecting rod on a 197-hp bike is better than a 326-hp one and that it turns at 14,000 rpm? I already go out to buy a Yamaha R6 that has a compression of 13.1: 1 !!

sell my h2 2018 with 4000km and 20000 dollars spent on parts and accessories to buy a h2 2019 with parts of sx and speedo to color? mmm does not convince me ...
let everyone spend their money as they want! we'll see if he was wrong or not when the tests go out in the dynos

Last edited by motofanatic; 03-15-2019 at 07:44 AM.
post #48 of 161 Old 03-15-2019, 02:26 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick150 View Post
The H2SX rods must be stronger as the SX is 11.2:1 vs H2 8.5:1. It's also interesting that they removed the intake gauss, probably not had any Superchargers disintegrating?
Buying the 2019 will not disappoint, your buying evolution. What is it you want? The different series will all have their place in history.
When purchasing mine I had decided that it will be like my ZX11, have owned it for 25 years and the same logic will apply to the H2, it's for keeps. Have no interest in chasing the update market.
It's a bit like getting married, lots of new models on display but best stay with your initial choice, at least how much it's costing you and the original has all the functioning bits, an upgrade puts your hand deeper into your wallet and a new model again will come along not long after. So give the old model wife a kiss and thank her for being so understanding about your obsession with the H2, others may not!

Agree completely Rick, I suspect those who are obsessed with desperately trying to discredit the upgrades are somewhat bitter they have an older outdated model
Itís all BS, we all know (like I said in my previous post) the 2019 will be outdated by September when the 2020 version is launched, unless you buy a new bike every year its impossible to keep up with progress.
Iíll let them crack on with their analysis & part number comparisons but I wonít be joining that bandwagon in 2020!
Iíd have happily kept my 2016 but a great deal was presented to me so I switched. Simple as that really, no performance advantage Iíd ever use on the road just a shiny new bike with some great additional features I didnít previously have like IMU, anti wheelie, phone connectivity & a much nicer display.
Itís still essentially the same bike but Iím hoping for a much smoother throttle.
Iíll hopefully report back about my weak rods, small plenum and cheap exhaust clamps in a couple of weeks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
post #49 of 161 Old 03-15-2019, 06:08 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by motofanatic View Post
in australia they make the best things for h2,
vandemon, extreme creation ...
How can you not find who flashes your ecu?

I'm pretty sure the bike shop where I bought the bike can do a flash, it's just that I don't want to. I like all the electronic stability features. I reckon I would be dead right now if they were turned off.
post #50 of 161 Old 03-15-2019, 07:20 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richarddps19 View Post
Also the throttle assembly is different on the 2019 h2

2015-2018 h2 & h2r same throttle assembly

So 2019 new :
Ecu
Supercharger
Throttle assembly
Air filter+Air filter assembly
Connecting rods

I think these are the cause of the new 31hp

Extras new stuff is:
Meter
Front calipers+Front master cylinder
No there is no change to supercharger! Quit saying that. The part numbers change by the year without there being a change. Kawasaki would have stated these things when advertising the new model. They would not leave something like out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WR-NA View Post
Exhaust is different too. So is the intake plenum. The screens that were originally on the 15-17 velocity stacks have been removed. Head is different, but looks to only be a revision as that is now the part number showing for the 15-18 models as well superseding the previous two part numbers. There is actually quite a bit that has changed, be it possibly related to power increases or not, look at the rear axle set up for example. Also a few things have been removed from the 15-18 bikes that are no longer on the 2019 model.
Example (Exhaust):
Attachment 24917

I went through each and every parts fiche yesterday part number by part number highlighting the differences, changes and removals between the 15-18 bikes and the 19 bike. But everyone is so certain it's all in the ECU (despite NO ONE being able to see inside the ECU yet let alone have a bike in their garage). So since people know everything about the bike already I took down my list since it is no use to them. Guess we'll see when my bike arrives in a few weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WR-NA View Post
Do you even do any research before you start spouting off?
* Plenum has changed if you'd take five minutes to look at them side by side, you'd see they are different...
Attached photo of them side by side
Attachment 24921

The head has changed as well, despite the internals staying the same. From top to bottom the internals are the same. But the head itself, has a different part number too. I'm hoping that they maybe used the H2 SX head which looks to be a little bit larger:
Attachment 24925
Wishful thinking but hey, why not huh?
The screens were most likely removed because people have had issues of them coming apart and killing the motor. Do you not do any research lol! The plenum is the same size and shape! Sometimes they make changes for ease of removal, emission requirements etc. IE even between Canada and the U.S there is different emissions bullshit on the bike. Nothing in that plenum is increasing power.

That picture you posted, you definitely didn`t read it correctly. The H2 head has more volume.

There is nothing to show anything mechanical that has increased the power yet to tune of 30+hp! Nothing at all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamf1969 View Post
Agree completely Rick, I suspect those who are obsessed with desperately trying to discredit the upgrades are somewhat bitter they have an older outdated model
It’s all BS, talk
LMAO! why would I be bitter. If i really cared I would just buy one. No I am replying to your posts that are relaying incorrect information to a group of people based on assumptions of part numbers. Like I said before the part numbers change on year without there being an actual change. The 2017 and 2016 numbers for say engine cases are different, but it`s the exact same thing!

2016 Ninja H2 - Worlds Quickest and Fastest. 1/4 - 7.901 at 181mph - 233.6mph in 1 mile. CMP Built Motor, Brocks Performance Stage 2 Package, MC Cycle works Intercooler, Slash-Cut Exhaust, DNA Filter, PC5, Brocks Lowering Links, Brocks Front Strap Kit, BST Rim, Adams Performance Swingarm, Zero Gravity Corsa Windscreen, Evotech Radiator Guard, R&G Undertail

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page