25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #121 of 161 Old 03-29-2019, 07:08 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick150 View Post
I have the 2017 Carbon and the specs say more than 200hp and the first thing I noticed is that the exhaust headers are different than the North American 2017.
As well as more HP the maximum Torque is 500rpm lower at 10,000rpm. Also max rpm is 14k, what is the max of your 17-18?
Rpm of 19 is supposed to be the highest one
Got 100 miles I’ll wait till ground is warmer and rev her out good and see 😉
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 161 Old 03-29-2019, 08:10 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
I can confirm, they did not raise the rev limit on the 2019. Data logger shows the limiters kicking in around 13,060 RPMs.

ninja h2 2019 really has more power?-screenshot-2019-03-29-17.07.41.jpg

I confirmed by extracting the data from the data logger to .CSV and it hovers in that area having multiple timestamps with or around that RPM.
post #123 of 161 Old 03-30-2019, 03:59 AM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Hey Ted, how much extra power do you think you got with that simple flash, just opening the butterflies fully?

post #124 of 161 Old 03-30-2019, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WR-NA View Post
I can confirm, they did not raise the rev limit on the 2019. Data logger shows the limiters kicking in around 13,060 RPMs.

Attachment 25001

I confirmed by extracting the data from the data logger to .CSV and it hovers in that area having multiple timestamps with or around that RPM.
This the app right the Bluetooth one
post #125 of 161 Old 03-30-2019, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richarddps19 View Post
No... Woolich Racing Log Box... Says "WoolichRacing.com" right in the middle of the speedo shown.

The Bluetooth app for me has been shifty. It shows me the path when recording a riding log but that's been about it. I have been through the settings configuring it all. I can barely pull up the in app software manual and when I do it will automatically back out to the main menu.

It doesn't show me any sort of data, won't let me play back the riding log, make any sort of changes. Don't know why... Galaxy Note 9 on Android Pie so it's not like the phone is out of date. I don't have any iOS devices so I can't tell if it is just the Android version of the app or what.
post #126 of 161 Old 03-30-2019, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Quote:
No... Woolich Racing Log Box... Says "WoolichRacing.com" right in the middle of the speedo shown.

The Bluetooth app for me has been shifty. It shows me the path when recording a riding log but that's been about it. I have been through the settings configuring it all. I can barely pull up the in app software manual and when I do it will automatically back out to the main menu.

It doesn't show me any sort of data, won't let me play back the riding log, make any sort of changes. Don't know why... Galaxy Note 9 on Android Pie so it's not like the phone is out of date. I don't have any iOS devices so I can't tell if it is just the Android version of the app or what.
No it’s the same thing for me I have the latest iPhone
And I can’ reset trip or fuel.
But it does let me change things in bike settings menu where rpm limit, engine braking, etc... is.
post #127 of 161 Old 03-30-2019, 11:03 AM

Also gps functions works great.
Just wish it would allow to reset info logs like trip,mpg etc
post #128 of 161 Old 03-30-2019, 11:49 AM

Quote:
No itís the same thing for me I have the latest iPhone
And I caní reset trip or fuel.
But it does let me change things in bike settings menu where rpm limit, engine braking, etc... is.
That sucks. I was hoping it was maybe just the Android version or my phone.

While the Rideology app isn't the sole or a reason period that I bought the 19, it is a kind of disappointing let down. I have only been able to play with it for one short ride and then mess with the settings a bit by changing the shift light settings to 13000 RPMs and then use the GPS logging - which both worked fine. The app just seems to be a let down as it isn't functional by any means especially since they consider it a selling point. Hopefully the email and phone dash notifications work? I have yet to try that. Again, not a major selling point as I do wear a smart watch and periodically check that while riding.

Funny thing, I tried to provide feedback via the settings > about > contact option and it was **** near impossible. About every 3 seconds it would kick my back to the riding log screen. Luckily after some diligence (and extreme patience) I was able to submit feedback to the developers on the issues I experienced with the app. I'm probably going to do a video to forward on to my contact at Kawi in Cali so they can forward it on to those responsible for development and upkeep of the app. But that will have to wait, I'm going to a 1/2 mile event today for a little bit (to watch) so when I get back I'll play more.
post #129 of 161 Old 03-30-2019, 02:18 PM

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 280 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick150 View Post
Hey Ted, how much extra power do you think you got with that simple flash, just opening the butterflies fully?
Well, the best way to do a rough estimate is take the stock dyno chart and you can see where it flattens out(about 10k). With a flash it won't flatten out. it will keep climbing in a linear fashion and the max power will be at the rev limiter. Here is a chart that has a stock run (blue that was preformed by Brock) and a projected de-restricted(red) which would need a high flow air filter. But it is probably pretty close. Remember that the baseline will change from dyno to dyno, and the max will change along with it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ninja_H2_Full_projection.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	213.1 KB
ID:	25009  

Last edited by TedG; 03-30-2019 at 04:28 PM.
post #130 of 161 Old 03-31-2019, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Quote:
No it’s the same thing for me I have the latest iPhone
And I can’ reset trip or fuel.
That sucks. I was hoping it was maybe just the Android version or my phone.

While the Rideology app isn't the sole or a reason period that I bought the 19, it is a kind of disappointing let down. I have only been able to play with it for one short ride and then mess with the settings a bit by changing the shift light settings to 13000 RPMs and then use the GPS logging - which both worked fine. The app just seems to be a let down as it isn't functional by any means especially since they consider it a selling point. Hopefully the email and phone dash notifications work? I have yet to try that. Again, not a major selling point as I do wear a smart watch and periodically check that while riding.

Funny thing, I tried to provide feedback via the settings > about > contact option and it was **** near impossible. About every 3 seconds it would kick my back to the riding log screen. Luckily after some diligence (and extreme patience) I was able to submit feedback to the developers on the issues I experienced with the app. I'm probably going to do a video to forward on to my contact at Kawi in Cali so they can forward it on to those responsible for development and upkeep of the app. But that will have to wait, I'm going to a 1/2 mile event today for a little bit (to watch) so when I get back I'll play more.
Yea app is definitely lacking a lot of the options don’t even work and are broken stuck on loop.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page