$25,000 MSRP for the H2 Street. Price discusssion - Page 11 - Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum
 39Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #101 of 114 Old 11-16-2014, 08:28 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
I agree that $27K Cnd is a lot of money for this motorcycle or for any motorcycle but here in Canada a 2015 ZX10R ABS go for $17K so to me it was a little bit funny to see people hopping that the H2 would go for under or near $20K. For sure I would have like to see a magic number like $23K or 25K but it end up to 27K and I was ready to see even 30K for this one. The good thing about that price is that if you can afford one you probably wont see to many motorcycle like your.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 114 Old 11-16-2014, 10:33 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Fretka, much worse and that you do not have any self esteem !!
post #103 of 114 Old 11-17-2014, 02:42 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Exclamation Hey Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1krider View Post
I LOVE the blower.
But, at $25,000 , I'm out.

I can't justify paying TWICE what I did for a brand new ZX10 ABS.
Especially when compared to what the base 1000cc bikes offer, and what can be had in the aftermarket for BIG power. (Turbo ZX14, etc)

2015 NINJA H2? Supersport Motorcycle by Kawasaki

Since these are street bikes that are subjected to all the issues/dangers/etc that we deal with on the street, I wish we could still buy bare bone versions of 1000cc bikes similar in spec and price to the 2006 GSX-R 1000 that was selling brand new for $9,500.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-16 View Post
I`m seeing here idiots who do not understand anything bike.H2 can not cost the price of two zx10!!!!!!!! I have money to buy this bike, but I`m not stupid for this to happen. People accepted the price very easily, not has least pride, milliners !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
With $ 10k tou can have 500 hp on a zx10 !!!This and the price of happiness without having to sell your house to buy h2 !!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
People who go buy h2, are true slaves of fashion,has no personality and no opinion !!!!!
Quote:
By h2 $25 k, $5k full exhaust system, $1 k dynamometer ,a few more details, etc, is coming to a price of corvette !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
H2 bad joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Another for those wh do not know anything about the bike, the frame of which h2 and made of steel tubes ,and much , much cheaper than the delta box frame aluminum the zx10, r1, cbr1000 ,etc, etc !!!!!!!! therefore, do not justify the price of $ 25k !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
a few years the bikes will cost more than $ 50,60k,and then same clowns will be here justifying why it is worth buying the bike bla, bla ,bla
Quote:
Fretka, much worse and that you do not have any self esteem !!
Ok Rob, Aka M-16 And 1krider

I Posted This For You To Read But It Was Deleted.

We Don't Care About Your $12,000 ZX10R ABS
Or Your 2006 GSXR1000 For $9500
Or Your $30,000 C6 Corvette With A Blower And Meth

You Are Not Buying A Kawasaki Ninja H2 / H2R
So We Don't Want To Hear You Keep Telling Us How Much It Sucks
Also Every Post M-16 Made Was Negative And Not Worth Reading.

https://www.ninjah2.org/forum/search.php?searchid=34849

I Cleaned Up This Post So It Does Not Get Deleted.
All Of Your Negative Posts Were The Same As M-16
So 1krider / M-16 / Rob / Are The Same Person...Please Leave.

https://www.ninjah2.org/forum/search.php?searchid=34889

McCarthy likes this.

post #104 of 114 Old 11-18-2014, 01:13 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
People really do not like hearing dissenting opinions. I was one of the people that followed this bike religiously up through its release day. I checked all forums, news, youtube, everything I could every day to find all the information I could about it. I gave my lady the bi-daily update on "the new bike" situation. I was ready to write the check, and already had a buyer setup for the bike I would replace it with, until the final details came out. I definitely feel misled and would be lying if I said I wasn't more than a little frustrated at the entire situation. It makes fanboyism even more irritating.

That is why I'm still here, even though I have no interest in buying one. I check back from time to time to see if there is any real saddle time with one of these things. I'm still curious to see what it's like once it gets to your doorstep. Maybe the power figures are way under stated. Maybe the real thing will make more sense than what's on paper. I don't see anything wrong with that, and I don't see anything wrong with trying to discuss the matter of who thinks the bike is worth purchasing and why. If you don't want to discuss that, then just don't reply to those questions. I'm not sure what people are getting all up in arms about.

Someone wasn't using nice words on the internet? Who cares? Let them be nasty. Just ignore them. I feel like this is something you should have learned in grade school. I think the real issue is people like getting into arguments online. Nothing wrong with that, but don't act like you're on some sort of high ground and more "in the right" than the other guy that's arguing. You're no different.

Don't agree with someone's reasoning for not buying it, and think you have a good counter-argument? Post it up! Don't agree, but don't have a good counter-argument, and are easily offended? Don't get involved with the discussion!

I've said it before, but I'm glad this bike exists, and hope (as 1krider said) that this is a test platform, similar to the original ZR1. Hopefully forced induction will make its way into the more widely accessible bikes, and will be a viable alternative to factory built N/A liter bikes. My primary fear is that the H2 will fall flat on its face, and scare away OEMs from forced induction for good. I just want more horsepower from OEMs, closer to what's available in the aftermarket.

What is wrong with some of you folks, honestly.

GSXR-1K5
2013 Victory Cross Country Tour

Last edited by Bluesun; 11-18-2014 at 01:15 PM.
post #105 of 114 Old 11-18-2014, 02:02 PM

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesun View Post
People really do not like hearing dissenting opinions. I was one of the people that followed this bike religiously up through its release day. I checked all forums, news, youtube, everything I could every day to find all the information I could about it. I gave my lady the bi-daily update on "the new bike" situation. I was ready to write the check, and already had a buyer setup for the bike I would replace it with, until the final details came out. I definitely feel misled and would be lying if I said I wasn't more than a little frustrated at the entire situation. It makes fanboyism even more irritating.

That is why I'm still here, even though I have no interest in buying one. I check back from time to time to see if there is any real saddle time with one of these things. I'm still curious to see what it's like once it gets to your doorstep. Maybe the power figures are way under stated. Maybe the real thing will make more sense than what's on paper. I don't see anything wrong with that, and I don't see anything wrong with trying to discuss the matter of who thinks the bike is worth purchasing and why. If you don't want to discuss that, then just don't reply to those questions. I'm not sure what people are getting all up in arms about.

Someone wasn't using nice words on the internet? Who cares? Let them be nasty. Just ignore them. I feel like this is something you should have learned in grade school. I think the real issue is people like getting into arguments online. Nothing wrong with that, but don't act like you're on some sort of high ground and more "in the right" than the other guy that's arguing. You're no different.

Don't agree with someone's reasoning for not buying it, and think you have a good counter-argument? Post it up! Don't agree, but don't have a good counter-argument, and are easily offended? Don't get involved with the discussion!

I've said it before, but I'm glad this bike exists, and hope (as 1krider said) that this is a test platform, similar to the original ZR1. Hopefully forced induction will make its way into the more widely accessible bikes, and will be a viable alternative to factory built N/A liter bikes. My primary fear is that the H2 will fall flat on its face, and scare away OEMs from forced induction for good. I just want more horsepower from OEMs, closer to what's available in the aftermarket.

What is wrong with some of you folks, honestly.
BlueSun, the issue was never with dissenting opinions, the issue was with delivery. I think that much should be fairly obvious through the different engagement between the community and 1K and the community and you.

You choose to couch your opinion in a rational manner and are open to a conversation, mister 1k however demonstrated on several levels that he was not in fact interested in that.

The man was disagreeing with an official letter from Kawasaki HQ claiming that they didn't know what they were talking about. That has gone well past the realm of dissent and stepped firmly into delusion.

As for the last part of your post thats impossible. The reason the aftermarket exists is to go beyond what the OEMs can offer. Its not that OEM's are not capable of offering aftermarket levels of performance its that a business case needs to be made first and foremost. Secondly thew OEMs do need to beware of regulatory oversight, the gentlemans agreement is a perfect example of this, "cull the war or we risk losing all our fun"

Dissent away!
ScharfSchaf, mombo and 45moe like this.
post #106 of 114 Old 11-18-2014, 02:24 PM

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Got to love what aftermarket companies can do for us.
post #107 of 114 Old 11-20-2014, 01:37 PM

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
You can disagree in a respectful way, but that was not the case with 1k rider. He just called everyone names and had no substance behind what he was saying.

As far as the aftermarket discussion, motorcycle manufacturers have an agreement to not 1-up eachother in terms of power all the time because they don't want idiots dying on their bikes all the time. Aftermarket is really where all that crazy extra power gets its legs outside of racing series.
post #108 of 114 Old 11-20-2014, 01:46 PM

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
You can disagree in a respectful way, but that was not the case with 1k rider. He just called everyone names and had no substance behind what he was saying.

As far as the aftermarket discussion, motorcycle manufacturers have an agreement to not 1-up eachother in terms of power all the time because they don't want idiots dying on their bikes all the time. Aftermarket is really where all that crazy extra power gets its legs outside of racing series.
Japanese manufacturers have a gentlemans agreement to limit the top speed of their bikes. Not to keep people from dying but to keep themselves from over regulation. Death is actually one of the best advertisers in the business, "That bike is HOW FAST????", this forum is testament to the allure of speed and the flirtation we have with the other side of this life.

You better be careful asserting that only idiots die on supremely fast bikes. There are plenty of better riders than you or I who have bitten it on bikes much less faster than the H2. Joey Dunlop met the light on a 125...

As I said above manufacturers have no incentive to go beyond what they offer for sale, aftermarket is not held hostage by regulations and corporate bean counters. Where manufacturing is mercantile (sell it they'll buy), aftermarket is much more capitalist (they want to buy, we'll sell it)
post #109 of 114 Old 11-20-2014, 02:40 PM

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Good point on death being a big advertiser for fast bike, to enthusiasts being able to ride a bike like that which gives people that idea sure is worth bragging about
post #110 of 114 Old 11-25-2014, 05:51 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScharfSchaf View Post
the H2R isnt a option for all speed freaks here?
Why?
300bhp track ready out of the box...
So @ScharfSchaf have you decided what you're going to do?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page