LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 66 Old 04-11-2018, 01:51 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawah2 View Post
I am surprised with all the effort you are putting into lower the bike, gearing etc... you are not running race gas .... probably leaving about 20 rwhp on the table!
yeah agreed and if it was up to me I would have but I'm at the mercy of my builder's schedule and the dyno he chooses to use is only available after hours, it's kind of a pain in the ass. But it gives me something to add to the bike for the next LSR

2016 Ninja H2 ľAkropovic Exhaust .. Stage III gears .. Extreme Creations intercooler .. H2R Fuel Pump .. DynoJet PCV .. DNA race filter .. FlashTune .. DynoTuned .. BST wheels .. Yosh fender eliminator.. Brembo full-floating disc rotors .. Brembo RC19 master cylinder .. SBS Racing brake pads .. Lightech gas cap ... ABS delete + custom brake lines
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 66 Old 04-11-2018, 06:15 PM

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer172 View Post
yeah agreed and if it was up to me I would have but I'm at the mercy of my builder's schedule and the dyno he chooses to use is only available after hours, it's kind of a pain in the ass. But it gives me something to add to the bike for the next LSR
I am just really anxious to see how she runs .... i hope you get over 235+ true mph

I wonder how much rwhp you would need to get 250 true mph in 1.5 miles with your setup?
post #23 of 66 Old 04-12-2018, 01:40 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
^ I have no idea.
I'm really curious what my speed will be.
Everyone tells me that you hit a wall at 225 and it's really hard to get past that.
I have a $ bet with Jeremy Toye who has bet me that I won't get past 210.
I'd be really disappointed if I lost that bet..
This is my post post until I get back on Monday, off to Chuck Walla then Movjave, wish me luck!
Boosted10R likes this.

2016 Ninja H2 ľAkropovic Exhaust .. Stage III gears .. Extreme Creations intercooler .. H2R Fuel Pump .. DynoJet PCV .. DNA race filter .. FlashTune .. DynoTuned .. BST wheels .. Yosh fender eliminator.. Brembo full-floating disc rotors .. Brembo RC19 master cylinder .. SBS Racing brake pads .. Lightech gas cap ... ABS delete + custom brake lines

post #24 of 66 Old 04-12-2018, 05:21 PM

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Quote:
^ I have no idea.
Everyone tells me that you hit a wall at 225 and it's really hard to get past that.
This is my post post until I get back on Monday, off to Chuck Walla then Movjave, wish me luck!
I hit 223mph gps on stock gears with just a brock ecu / exhaust, MR12 and 19/41 ..... you will be fine
post #25 of 66 Old 04-12-2018, 10:12 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawah2 View Post
I am just really anxious to see how she runs .... i hope you get over 235+ true mph

I wonder how much rwhp you would need to get 250 true mph in 1.5 miles with your setup?
Not to be a debbie downer, but that is not going to happen!!

2016 Ninja H2 - Worlds Quickest and Fastest. 1/4 - 7.901 at 181mph - 233.6mph in 1 mile. CMP Built Motor, Brocks Performance Stage 2 Package, MC Cycle works Intercooler, Slash-Cut Exhaust, DNA Filter, PC5, Brocks Lowering Links, Brocks Front Strap Kit, BST Rim, Adams Performance Swingarm, Zero Gravity Corsa Windscreen, Evotech Radiator Guard, R&G Undertail
post #26 of 66 Old 04-12-2018, 10:13 PM

Quote:
^ I have no idea.
Good luck man. I know for sure you will get over 210mph, so long as you dont have a 30mph head wind.

2016 Ninja H2 - Worlds Quickest and Fastest. 1/4 - 7.901 at 181mph - 233.6mph in 1 mile. CMP Built Motor, Brocks Performance Stage 2 Package, MC Cycle works Intercooler, Slash-Cut Exhaust, DNA Filter, PC5, Brocks Lowering Links, Brocks Front Strap Kit, BST Rim, Adams Performance Swingarm, Zero Gravity Corsa Windscreen, Evotech Radiator Guard, R&G Undertail
post #27 of 66 Old 04-14-2018, 08:37 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Terry heard there was a rider down , thought are with there friends and family
Hope you get a good safe run
post #28 of 66 Old 04-14-2018, 10:13 PM

^Ya hes good thankfully. Apparently someone else went down on an H2 and unfortunately passed away Terrible news

post #29 of 66 Old 04-14-2018, 10:16 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Yes, I was there he was 2 vehicles behind me. He never let off and went off the end. We’ll probably never know why because the shutdown is so long. We hung out for awhile and did the pre track drive together. He was experienced at Mojave but I had to show him how to turn TC off this was not his bike it was shipped from South Africa for him to drive. Very sad
post #30 of 66 Old 04-15-2018, 09:33 AM

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by slpman View Post
Yes, I was there he was 2 vehicles behind me. He never let off and went off the end........
That's so sad, condolences to his family.

We had a rider do that 2 seasons ago but luckily he survived. It was while we were doing the two-way runs at Elvington necessary for establishing speed records and running the less familiar East-West direction, we only run that direction a couple of times a year. He missed all the markers and went off the end at around 230mph.

Go Fast Or Go Home

Last edited by BobC; 04-15-2018 at 12:29 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page