1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 28 Old 12-02-2018, 05:39 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mralbuquerque View Post
"The stage 3 gears lose power up top if you don't have the head work." Boosted10R, how much vs stage 2?
Let me see if I can find the graph

2016 Ninja H2 - Worlds Quickest and Fastest. 1/4 - 7.901 at 181mph - 233.6mph in 1 mile. CMP Built Motor, Brocks Performance Stage 2 Package, MC Cycle works Intercooler, Slash-Cut Exhaust, DNA Filter, PC5, Brocks Lowering Links, Brocks Front Strap Kit, BST Rim, Adams Performance Swingarm, Zero Gravity Corsa Windscreen, Evotech Radiator Guard, R&G Undertail
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 28 Old 12-02-2018, 06:30 PM

Ya I can't find it. Basically stage 3 gears will make more mid, but up around 13k power starts to fall off. The only plus side to that is you don't have to rev as high to get the power you want. Some tuners will just leave the rev limiter at 13.5k, since there is no need for 14k rpm

2016 Ninja H2 - Worlds Quickest and Fastest. 1/4 - 7.901 at 181mph - 233.6mph in 1 mile. CMP Built Motor, Brocks Performance Stage 2 Package, MC Cycle works Intercooler, Slash-Cut Exhaust, DNA Filter, PC5, Brocks Lowering Links, Brocks Front Strap Kit, BST Rim, Adams Performance Swingarm, Zero Gravity Corsa Windscreen, Evotech Radiator Guard, R&G Undertail
post #13 of 28 Old 12-02-2018, 09:06 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
@Boosted10R
Spoke to 650ib other day and he said this bike isn’t built for 20mileWOt like Isle of Man style or basically what OAB did (onearmbandit)
That’s purpose of my bikes and is there a way to make h2 able to do that
Also 650ib said u blew ur motor
What happened and why
And what did u do to prevent it in future.

Oh also talked to kawai rep at show and he said stock u can do any run a NA does and don’t worry about ur engine blowing. He said he never encountered stock ecu engine blowing.
He said he hears it from flashed ecu guys
Bad timing or afr tables or too aggressive tune

What’s ur thoughts

post #14 of 28 Old 12-02-2018, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richarddps19 View Post
@Boosted10R
Spoke to 650ib other day and he said this bike isnít built for 20mileWOt like Isle of Man style or basically what OAB did (onearmbandit)
Thatís purpose of my bikes and is there a way to make h2 able to do that
What happened and why

Oh also talked to kawai rep at show and he said stock u can do any run a NA does and donít worry about ur engine blowing. He said he never encountered stock ecu engine blowing.

Whatís ur thoughts
I told you that already a few times in your other post lol. This bike isn't built for running at near top speed for that long of time. Even bone stock it wont last. It simply produces too much heat. Please just refrain from even attempting it, or you're going to end up with an expensive fix.

My failure was an oiling issue from aftermarket oil pickup. I increased the size and bumped up oil pressure.

post #15 of 28 Old 12-03-2018, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted10R View Post
Quote:
@Boosted10R
Spoke to 650ib other day and he said this bike isn’t built for 20mileWOt like Isle of Man style or basically what OAB did (onearmbandit)
What happened and why

Oh also talked to kawai rep at show and he said stock u can do any run a NA does and don’t worry about ur engine blowing. He said he never encountered stock ecu engine blowing.

What’s ur thoughts
I told you that already a few times in your other post lol. This bike isn't built for running at near top speed for that long of time. Even bone stock it wont last. It simply produces too much heat. Please just refrain from even attempting it, or you're going to end up with an expensive fix.

My failure was an oiling issue from aftermarket oil pickup. I increased the size and bumped up oil pressure.
So near top speed or high rpms is the cause of failure.
How about u stretch gears making them
Taller -1 or-2 rear and add more hp to bike
Either:
Flash tune air filter exhaust
Or
Flash tune air filter exhaust plus SC

With whichever yields safer results
Run the bike up around 10k-11krpm and hold it there for 5-10miles with gearing it should do 190 at least.
Would that be a solution?
Tune for high power high speed and run it at 70-80% it’s capacity
post #16 of 28 Old 12-03-2018, 08:41 PM

What would yield a safer result, is you building an N/A bike for that type of racing lmao! You can try longer gearing, but it's still going to get hot. Especially if you go out on a night 80-100F with lots of humidity. Heat soaked to all ****.

post #17 of 28 Old 12-03-2018, 09:01 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@Boosted10R
What happened and why

What’s ur thoughts

So near top speed or high rpms is the cause of failure.
How about u stretch gears making them
Taller -1 or-2 rear and add more hp to bike
Either:
Flash tune air filter exhaust
Or
Flash tune air filter exhaust plus SC

With whichever yields safer results
Run the bike up around 10k-11krpm and hold it there for 5-10miles with gearing it should do 190 at least.
Would that be a solution?
Tune for high power high speed and run it at 70-80% it’s capacity
Here is what you need!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	D2AE0E3E-4FB0-43C6-A41D-F585B8D559DD_1543888893847.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	24327  
post #18 of 28 Old 12-03-2018, 09:18 PM

^That isnt enough for what he wants to do with that bike. It definitely works great, but still not a big enough system to help the bike stay cool for 10-20 miles of top speed

post #19 of 28 Old 12-03-2018, 09:36 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Quote:
^That isnt enough for what he wants to do with that bike. It definitely works great, but still not a big enough system to help the bike stay cool for 10-20 miles of top speed
I live in Utah, and on the way to the Salt Falts we have a flat straight section of interstate 80 that is almost 30 miles long, I cannot imagine trying to hold open any motorcycle for that long of a distance! First off your tires wouldn’t hold up to that heat, and second your engine heat would be very hard to manage.
post #20 of 28 Old 12-03-2018, 11:51 PM

@Boosted10R by wide open throttle I mean not banging off redline the whole 10-20 miles straight but a 150-170 turns 190+ for a couple sec to a min tops then back st 150-170 turns.
So normally Zx10 is at 170-180F doing that run then when I come to a stop it jumps to 210f. But we always cool down like 5-10 min cruise to cool off bikes
And tires hold 😉
They get nice n sticky for the sweepers n turns

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page