33Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 60 Old 10-24-2015, 01:23 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650ib View Post
The DDC suspension on the 2015 S1000RR isn't the same as the HP4. The S1000RR uses lower quality components and the HP4's performs and feels better. The 2015 S1000RR doesn't have Brembo M50 brakes like the HP4. The S1000RR didn't come with carbon fiber fairings or an Akrapovic exhaust. It does have ride by wire, cruise control and clutchless downshift as an advantage to the HP4.

IB, I agree about the features, but the new 2015 S1000RR is lighter and faster than the HP4. The standard Ducati 1299 is $19,295 and lacks many of the performance and handling features of the $33,995 1199R. It does have roughly the same horsepower and the $14,000 savings can buy a lot of fun stuff for the street. My point was that they are building an exclusive, high horsepower model that was surpassed by a much cheaper model that had similar speed potential.

I have ridden both the 1199R and the 1299S and the S is just a much better streetbike than the R.

Ninja H2 1000
Kawasaki 750 Turbo
CX500C
CX500T
CX650E
CX650T
Hawk
CB750 w/turbo
RG500
V-Max
Katana 1000
Ducati 749R
Screaming Eagle Road King
CBR600F3
Honda Metropolitan
& a dozen battery chargers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 60 Old 10-24-2015, 02:04 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Quote:
:
Originally Posted by 650ib View Post
Hey Guys, your “good buddy 650ib here”.

I got the Super Corsas mounted and just took my BST shod H2 out for its first ride. Simply Amazing.

The bike feels like a 600. It turns in so quick now you won’t believe it.

Makes the H2 feel like its 50 pounds lighter. It feels soooo planted.

The straight line acceleration is now unbelievable. Glad to hear it. I'll have to wait till next weekend

With my new H2R pistons, other top secret engine components I am not allowed to talk about publicly,

and now these BST WHEELS, Trans Am Guy is in trouble now.

Be looking for a “walk around” Motovlog on these incredible wheels shortly. Looking Forward to it.
And be sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel. Did months ago.
With all the drama, did you make it to the ride event, today ?
post #53 of 60 Old 10-24-2015, 10:37 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by STRADALE View Post
It's interesting to speculate on different ideas but calling it "Mirror Coated Black Spark" and then coming out w/ a green bike would be very unusual from a marketing perspective. I'd lay down a bet that it's a metallic silver frame with matching metallic silver body panel decals w/ black metallic body panels.
Yeah, the Mirror Coated Spark Black or Black Spark might a bit much but if that Mag in this article https://www.ninjah2.org/forum/ninja-h...ed-future.html is a insider doing digging. It could be if the green is the rumored/speculated Ninja R2

The speculation for me now will be applied towards Kawasaki. I do it with all companies that are tight lip about certain things (Apple, Google, MS, Sony, Nintendo, GM, Ford, VW, DARPA, Governments, etc.) You could be correct in guessing a metallic silver frame with matching metallic silver body panel decals w/ black metallic body panels. Only time will tell at this point.

post #54 of 60 Old 10-25-2015, 03:49 AM

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
One possible change could be a ecu mapping to make the throttle not as snappy therefore the original will always be more of an animal.Here in australia the 2005 zx10 is nick named the crim and known for being more of a handfull than later models.
Nessuno, h2rcx and mr.xr like this.
post #55 of 60 Old 10-25-2015, 06:32 AM

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
Garage
Narrower throttle inlets. more torque, smoother and more rideable, down side less hp normally. though not with this beast. Watch out for this part number. K certainly know what they are doing and these first editions are certainly all out.

post #56 of 60 Old 10-25-2015, 07:48 AM

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2rcx View Post
Narrower throttle inlets. more torque, smoother and more rideable, down side less hp normally. though not with this beast. Watch out for this part number. K certainly know what they are doing and these first editions are certainly all out.
but do you think it will be a 'better' bike?
post #57 of 60 Old 10-25-2015, 09:15 AM

Garage
I don't like the way the zx12r a1 splutters at 5.5 k but love the surge at 7k upwards and again at 11k . Power commander fixed this but charm was lost. Ths A2 is not as quick but builds speed so smoothly and strongly between 120 and 180 in top gear. They have the same ecu's.

The gen 1 H2 is capable of being brutal. Think Mike Tyson. We all love Ali but would he have survived that relentless onslaught? He certainly couldn't have used dope a rope tactics. The gen 2 has to be tamer, Less peakier, smoother.

As for better its a bit like putting pepper / ketchup / chili sauce on food.

post #58 of 60 Old 10-25-2015, 09:46 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
The only difference is going to be the color scheme. I'm excited and can't wait to put my order in since I missed out on the 2015.
SilverbirdH2 likes this.
post #59 of 60 Old 10-25-2015, 12:03 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codybby View Post
The only difference is going to be the color scheme. I'm excited and can't wait to put my order in since I missed out on the 2015.
I really hope your right, buying a 2016 bike would be a helluva statement I've made a full recovery. Though with prices down 10% for a 2015 and the green frame,,,ooooh

I'm glad prices are dipping a bit. People who bought the bike for the wrong reason getting shafted works for me. In an ideal world as many people as possible get to ride it. Exclusivity was a zero factor me though it undoubtedly has it judging by the crowds and comments it attracts. How many have you seen apart from yous?

Just need to make a wheelie rig 1000 people at 20 a go.

edinlr likes this.
post #60 of 60 Old 10-25-2015, 12:38 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2rcx View Post
I really hope your right, buying a 2016 bike would be a helluva statement I've made a full recovery. Though with prices down 10% for a 2015 and the green frame,,,ooooh

I'm glad prices are dipping a bit. People who bought the bike for the wrong reason getting shafted works for me. In an ideal world as many people as possible get to ride it. Exclusivity was a zero factor me though it undoubtedly has it judging by the crowds and comments it attracts. How many have you seen apart from yous?

Just need to make a wheelie rig 1000 people at 20 a go.
I agree. The "exclusive" model is the H2R, I'm sure the current H2 will be made for another 2 or 3 years before it's either updated or ended. These bikes are meant to be ridden.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page