Kawasaki UK HQ Meeting. - Page 3 - Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum
 16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 24 Old 09-09-2015, 04:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
But this is really serious. Wait and see, H2rcx...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 24 Old 09-09-2015, 04:38 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged View Post
My feeling was that the river mark will be used in the future as a premium product symbol something along the lines as Toyotas approach with the Lexus brand .
I suggested an official Kawasaki ECU that increased the power that could be sold with a warrantee or maybe just sold for "track days use only " that had better fuelling than the standard H2

Nothing was said but I cannot see Kawasaki not selling as many H2 as they can produce in the future hopefully they will be different to the original 2015 model in someway to preserve the value of the original model.
That sounds quite similar to what Honda is doing with the RCV... track only pack releases selaed off revs IIRC
post #23 of 24 Old 09-09-2015, 07:51 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
Garage
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged View Post
Doctors know nothing , I broke both arms an asked if I would be playing a piano within six weeks , doctors said I would which was a right bonus as I could not play a note before I broke them .
I've got broken ribs and this made me laugh, Touche. Silver ,,,your great , as always.

Today is very strange for me , truly grateful that a lot of effort by a lot of incredible dedicated people will be given to me. To that end every effort will be made by myself. I don't wish to live what is going to be a rollercoaster of emotions publicly and I recognize the importance of what K did hence I publicly held my hands up that it was my complacency at fault.

The unity of admiration for this bike and way its called out the haters proves how spirituality special IT is.

u235rh and SPRAT33 like this.

post #24 of 24 Old 09-10-2015, 04:33 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2rcx View Post

BTW going in for major surgery Monday. Apparently UK shoulder surgeons have been sent the scan image and there's a general sense of WTF. Just glad they are going to try to rebuild me . I've been told I won't ride again and if so what a way to go out.

On a positive note, I destroyed a CV joint in an "off" about seven years ago. They rebuilt my shoulder, I still don't have the normal joint capsule and connective tendons etc. but I'm back to more or less full mobility. I still weight train and it's actually quite comfortable riding bikes. My motto, physical pain is just information, not emotion.

Good luck with your operation. Never say never.
ben1000z likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page