10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 Old 08-13-2015, 05:30 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Hit the 10000km

Last night I reached the 10000km on my supercharged beauty.

Every KM was a dream, every time I start this beast my face is smiling and feeling happy.

I rode the most km in my awesome country Switzerland, and some parts in Europe. Turns over Turns and a fantastic bike. Hope to get a lot of more km with the H2.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image_1439458197053.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	6538  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 Old 08-13-2015, 10:47 AM

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Nicely done.
You dont ride with kebs on?
post #3 of 14 Old 08-13-2015, 01:29 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
How many tires have you gone through? Are you still on the original chain? Any maintenance issues so far? Thanks for sharing with us.
ben1000z likes this.

Ninja H2 1000
Kawasaki 750 Turbo
CX500C
CX500T
CX650E
CX650T
Hawk
CB750 w/turbo
RG500
V-Max
Katana 1000
Ducati 749R
Screaming Eagle Road King
CBR600F3
Honda Metropolitan
& a dozen battery chargers

post #4 of 14 Old 08-13-2015, 01:51 PM

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Have you noticed much of a difference now that the engine is most definitely "broken in" as opposed to when you first started riding it?
post #5 of 14 Old 08-13-2015, 06:42 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Openthrottle View Post
Nicely done.
You dont ride with kebs on?
KEBC always off,
KTRC 1,

@edinlr now my 6th rear tire, 4x Bridgestone RS10 (awesome tires), 1x Michelin Powersport Evo (slippery as ****) and 1x Pirelli Supercorsa (awesome tires)

@Titan I do the break in period till 1200 km, at this point I was really respectful with the engine.
Now I warm up the engine around 20-30 min and then push it.
At first the twist of the throttle was really direct, and for riding in the city not the best, but now it's going really easy and I can ride without any spontaneous throttle twists (can't tell this right in my bad english spelling, sorry about that)

The Chain I never changed, every 800 km some new fresh Motorex or Castrol Chain Lube and everything is fine =)

Troubleshooting, Yes,

The bearing at the rear wheel has play arround 1 cm! it was full of rust! Kawasaki Switzerland replace it. I was shocked, after 6000km...
And the other problem I got with the H2 is, sometimes the engines is putting off when I tie the clutch lever and will shift down. I also take a note at the Headquarter and still waiting on a answer from the japanese Friends. Not the best feeling when you ride to a meet or redlight or something else and you tie the clutch and the engine shut off... the peoples are trolling around
edinlr and PMSHK like this.
post #6 of 14 Old 08-13-2015, 08:51 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
Garage
Congrats!
I'm at 4000km in first 7 weeks on the H2 but spend time on my other bikes as well. The more I ride, better the bike gets, the better were working as a team. Thought it would be a blast but didn't expect how much I would love this machine.
SilverbirdH2 likes this.

Last edited by STRADALE; 08-13-2015 at 09:18 PM.
post #7 of 14 Old 08-19-2015, 11:50 PM

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by illuZion Ninja View Post
KEBC always off,
KTRC 1,

@edinlr now my 6th rear tire, 4x Bridgestone RS10 (awesome tires), 1x Michelin Powersport Evo (slippery as ****) and 1x Pirelli Supercorsa (awesome tires)

@Titan I do the break in period till 1200 km, at this point I was really respectful with the engine.
At first the twist of the throttle was really direct, and for riding in the city not the best, but now it's going really easy and I can ride without any spontaneous throttle twists (can't tell this right in my bad english spelling, sorry about that)

The Chain I never changed, every 800 km some new fresh Motorex or Castrol Chain Lube and everything is fine =)

Troubleshooting, Yes,

The bearing at the rear wheel has play arround 1 cm! it was full of rust! Kawasaki Switzerland replace it. I was shocked, after 6000km...
And the other problem I got with the H2 is, sometimes the engines is putting off when I tie the clutch lever and will shift down. I also take a note at the Headquarter and still waiting on a answer from the japanese Friends. Not the best feeling when you ride to a meet or redlight or something else and you tie the clutch and the engine shut off... the peoples are trolling around
Don't apologize for your English, I am sure it is better than most of our attempts at Bernese German. Which tire did you like best the Supercorsa or the RS10?

Ninja H2 1000
Kawasaki 750 Turbo
CX500C
CX500T
CX650E
CX650T
Hawk
CB750 w/turbo
RG500
V-Max
Katana 1000
Ducati 749R
Screaming Eagle Road King
CBR600F3
Honda Metropolitan
& a dozen battery chargers
post #8 of 14 Old 08-20-2015, 12:14 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by illuZion Ninja View Post
KEBC always off,
KTRC 1,

Troubleshooting, Yes,

great info, thank you
post #9 of 14 Old 08-20-2015, 07:14 AM

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
Garage
illuZion Ninja, do you have a favourite tyre from the three different makes you have used?

My H2 has just under 1000 miles (1,600km) and will soon need a new rear. In that distance it's done six standing-miles at top speed events and maybe twenty dyno runs, the remainder being road miles. It still has some life left and I'm hoping it will not need replacing before the Autumn Mile meeting at Elvington. I was going to fit another RS10 but I'm interested in opinions from H2 owners who have used other tyres.
post #10 of 14 Old 08-21-2015, 04:16 AM

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinlr View Post
Don't apologize for your English, I am sure it is better than most of our attempts at Bernese German. Which tire did you like best the Supercorsa or the RS10?
I think it's the Supercorsa V1 but in 190/55 and 120 for the front

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page