• 1 Post By Chipmonk

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 Old 05-16-2019, 09:21 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
2016 Ninja H2

Putting this up as I have 3 bikes and the H2 doesn't get a whole lot of ride time. Its a great bike but with the limited amount of time I have to ride and how expensive it is I am thinking of putting the money into something else.

Right around 2k miles
Brocks stage 2 package
$20k FIRM.
I have the title in hand and do not need to sell so I will not budge off of 20k. Im located in Dayton, OH. Best way to reach me is cell 937-554-0982.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	output(1).jpg
Views:	75
Size:	419.9 KB
ID:	25217   Click image for larger version

Name:	output(4).jpg
Views:	61
Size:	172.2 KB
ID:	25219   Click image for larger version

Name:	output(3).jpg
Views:	57
Size:	353.7 KB
ID:	25221   Click image for larger version

Name:	output(2).jpg
Views:	54
Size:	160.0 KB
ID:	25223  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 05-16-2019, 08:53 PM

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
I just put my 2018 H2 Carbon on the road today, after riding my 2006 CBR1000RR since Sept 01 of last year. I now have 40,000 kms on the CBR. The insurance on the CBR is half of what it cost for the H2 Carbon. Well, I have to tell you, the H2 acceleration compared to the CBR is breathtaking. The sounds of the supercharger is awesome! There is no way in **** I would ever part with my H2, it is a dream machine. Think three times before you give up your H2!

R.I.P - Ride/Race/Rest/Relax In Peace
2018 H2 Carbon Canuc from Canada
post #3 of 9 Old 05-17-2019, 01:13 AM

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
she's a beaut!Seeing the grafitti,yah,I can understand fearing she'll get stolen!I'd just spend a little more and get some decent security goin on.

"Its a great bike but with the limited amount of time I have to ride and how expensive it is I am thinking of putting the money into something else"well,if she's a great bike and awesome,why not sell the ones you've been RIDING,and make up the 20K?Or close to it anyway an ride the H2?.... You're paying for insurance on those,right?So insure the H2 with that.Get a good price for your others...and if there's not enough time to ride the H2,but the others...ditch the H2 then...sounds like you're letdown with her.That's okay.She aint for everyone.

Kinda like Lou says...

Last edited by h2madness!; 05-17-2019 at 01:19 AM.

post #4 of 9 Old 05-17-2019, 08:16 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2madness! View Post
she's a beaut!Seeing the grafitti,yah,I can understand fearing she'll get stolen!I'd just spend a little more and get some decent security goin on.

"Its a great bike but with the limited amount of time I have to ride and how expensive it is I am thinking of putting the money into something else"well,if she's a great bike and awesome,why not sell the ones you've been RIDING,and make up the 20K?Or close to it anyway an ride the H2?.... You're paying for insurance on those,right?So insure the H2 with that.Get a good price for your others...and if there's not enough time to ride the H2,but the others...ditch the H2 then...sounds like you're letdown with her.That's okay.She aint for everyone.

Kinda like Lou says...

The other 2 I have loans on unfortunately and the H2 I paid cash for. I will probably get another h2 down the road when I have more capital to play with. Right now I am making some financial decisions in real estate that will hopefully help me not have to work as much later down the road. I really don't need to sell it but it would be the smart move for me right now. These pics were taken downtown, my neighborhood is definitely more comforting LOL.
post #5 of 9 Old 05-17-2019, 08:17 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by H2Lou View Post
I just put my 2018 H2 Carbon on the road today, after riding my 2006 CBR1000RR since Sept 01 of last year. I now have 40,000 kms on the CBR. The insurance on the CBR is half of what it cost for the H2 Carbon. Well, I have to tell you, the H2 acceleration compared to the CBR is breathtaking. The sounds of the supercharger is awesome! There is no way in **** I would ever part with my H2, it is a dream machine. Think three times before you give up your H2!

Oh believe me it makes my 2015 s1000rr look slow. Hopefully if i play my cards right in a year or two I will buy a carbon addition as well!
post #6 of 9 Old 05-17-2019, 12:50 PM

Yeah.Gotta do what ya gotta do for sure.There's always another one just waiting!GLWTS...hope ya get what you're asking.SOMEBODY's gonna snap that up..i think so.20K isn't too much for this bike,especially yours in this condition.cheers man
post #7 of 9 Old 05-17-2019, 02:38 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2madness! View Post
Yeah.Gotta do what ya gotta do for sure.There's always another one just waiting!GLWTS...hope ya get what you're asking.SOMEBODY's gonna snap that up..i think so.20K isn't too much for this bike,especially yours in this condition.cheers man
Thanks! Im in no hurry to sell either. I will ride it the whole time its up for sale! I think I may need some H2 therapy tonight after work. Its been one of those weeks.
h2madness! likes this.
post #8 of 9 Old 05-17-2019, 04:46 PM

Yep.She's definitely been good for my soul!...
H2Lou likes this.
post #9 of 9 Old 06-28-2019, 10:14 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Sold
h2madness! likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page