Originally Posted by Danilo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairclough View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Installed some parts today.
I wish I could have then for 1 day to make a copy of it. I did one with 3D printer but is not a perfect copy
I have a file, I had the wings scanned.
Can you share it?
Yes! But not for free.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 36 Old 09-04-2019, 10:59 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Installed some parts today.
I wish I could have then for 1 day to make a copy of it. I did one with 3D printer but is not a perfect copy
I have a file, I had the wings scanned.
Can you share it?
Yes! But not for free.
Come onnnnnnnn. Hahaha how much? And can I see the files first? I need to make sure that is going to work for me
post #13 of 36 Old 09-04-2019, 11:02 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
They are step/iges files, and we used the best scanner on the market. Cost for the file would be $680

post #14 of 36 Old 09-04-2019, 11:05 PM

Quote:
They are step/iges files, and we used the best scanner on the market. Cost for the file would be $680
Can you send me just a screenshot? So I can see the wireframe, details and stuff?
post #15 of 36 Old 09-04-2019, 11:06 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Quote:
Can you send me just a screenshot? So I can see the wireframe, details and stuff?
Send me your number or email
post #16 of 36 Old 09-04-2019, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Send me your number or email
[email protected]
post #17 of 36 Old 09-05-2019, 10:41 PM

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
These wings do nothing really? Pure looks right? The only thing that spoilers and wings actually do is create downward force to keep race cars planted or bugattis stuck to the pavement at 250mph. We all hit 200 on these h2s just fine without wings, 3500$ lmfao pass
post #18 of 36 Old 09-05-2019, 11:48 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Hilfiker View Post
These wings do nothing really? Pure looks right? The only thing that spoilers and wings actually do is create downward force to keep race cars planted or bugattis stuck to the pavement at 250mph. We all hit 200 on these h2s just fine without wings, 3500$ lmfao pass
You are a fucking idiot! Actually aerodynamics take over around 100 mph, depending on frontal area, and Cd, also they help pull hot air out of your radiator by creating a low pressure area right by the ducts.
post #19 of 36 Old 09-06-2019, 06:38 AM

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Quote:
Quote:
You are a fucking idiot! Actually aerodynamics take over around 100 mph, depending on frontal area, and Cd, also they help pull hot air out of your radiator by creating a low pressure area right by the ducts.
Since your response shows just what a rude little bitch you really are off screen I guess I can lower myself now. So picture me this genius? Why does every h2 ever made that all do 200mph with a flash bone stock or 185 stock not come with it? So important that over 100mph its working hard for the bike? lmfao. Why is my h2 not shaking and the radiator not bubbling coolant inside without them, surely kawasaki would have thought of that for all h2s since its so critical, Or is it possible that it gives a 300hp h2r a tad bit more help on the track when your 300hp without an intercooler knee draging consistantly... Or could it be certain people want to look like they own a 60k h2r 😊 . Is there anyway you can 3D print wings for my gsxr1000 for when I go over 100, my coolant starts cooking and bike starts shaking, thanks.

Last edited by Ryan Hilfiker; 09-06-2019 at 07:14 AM.
post #20 of 36 Old 09-06-2019, 10:03 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Since your response shows just what a rude little bitch you really are off screen I guess I can lower myself now. So picture me this genius? Why does every h2 ever made that all do 200mph with a flash bone stock or 185 stock not come with it? So important that over 100mph its working hard for the bike? lmfao. Why is my h2 not shaking and the radiator not bubbling coolant inside without them, surely kawasaki would have thought of that for all h2s since its so critical, Or is it possible that it gives a 300hp h2r a tad bit more help on the track when your 300hp without an intercooler knee draging consistantly... Or could it be certain people want to look like they own a 60k h2r 😊 . Is there anyway you can 3D print wings for my gsxr1000 for when I go over 100, my coolant starts cooking and bike starts shaking, thanks.
Took long enough for your dumb ass to respond!
All the bikes I have built, are tools! They are built for a purpose, and I don’t compromise. Unlike your dumb broke ass!
If you really want to stoop to my level, I will buy you a plane ticket, and we can see how disrespectful you want to be, face to face!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page