Ninja H2 banner

Bulbs

6K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  h2madness! 
#1 ·

Little pic of my H2 near the flowering bulb fields in The Netherlands. :)

See less See more
#13 ·
Oops, didn't see your reply Jeffro. Maybe a bit late but: I like the Metzelers. Grip is great. Enough for me... We went once to the Eifel in Germany (great roads, but not always very clean) in wet conditions and I had no problems. The TC didn't even interfere. My friend on a Busa and questionable tires was all over the place... He even went down :(

#17 ·
Looking at the tread pattern it's the M7RR...

In that case, I really like these tires except for one aspect... it's weight. These tires last a very long time and grip incredibly well in dry, wet, and sandy/dirty conditions, however, you will feel the forks working harder than they should...

I loved them on my zx14 so much that I got them for my hp4 which was a HUGE mistake... the fully electronic suspension absolutely despises these tires and the loss of handling on the bike is very evident.

As soon as the original RS10's wear off, I will be putting the m7rr's on the h2 and will be putting a new set of supercorsas on the BMW... I still have faith that the metzelers will redeem itself as the tire wears and gets lighter... [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#18 ·
Yup, M7RR. I liked them very much. Once I drove with a friend with a Busa in the wet and he was all over the place (cheapo tires, I believe Arrow). Me with the H2 and Metzelers had no problems at all. The traction control light didn't even come on. I didn't use them completeley because I went to the track and wanted new rubbers. I used the m7rr's for 5500km and there was still enough thread left for I guess another 2000km (can't drive the H2 too hard in the Netherlands, they will execute you for that ;) ).
The m7rr were out of stock so I settled for Bridgestone Sportsmart Max 2 for the track day. A very good tire too. For my limited track abilities ;) Can't say much about the wear of these too because I sold the bike 2000km later...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.