Bulbs - Page 2 - Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum
 9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 19 Old 04-26-2017, 01:45 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Sure would be great if one of the manufacturers would just make an exhaust like that, just a normal looking would sell well I would think.

[/QUOTE]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 19 Old 04-26-2017, 01:55 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeRox View Post
Dunno the part number. My tuner had the pipe lying around. It fits quite nicely though
I can have a look if the number is on the pipe?

Here's a better pic:

Hey there noticed your Metzeler tyres. How are they for grip? And compared to the OEM wheels? Am about to change tyres and considering these..
Jeffro
post #13 of 19 Old 08-23-2017, 03:45 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Oops, didn't see your reply Jeffro. Maybe a bit late but: I like the Metzelers. Grip is great. Enough for me... We went once to the Eifel in Germany (great roads, but not always very clean) in wet conditions and I had no problems. The TC didn't even interfere. My friend on a Busa and questionable tires was all over the place... He even went down

2018 Ninja H2SXSE, 2006 GSXR750, 1997 GPZ500S

post #14 of 19 Old 08-23-2017, 08:04 AM

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
Garage
I will admit the title of the post had me confused. If you discount the number plate light the H2 doesn't use bulbs.

Nice photo.
h2madness! likes this.

Go Fast Or Go Home
post #15 of 19 Old 08-30-2017, 01:21 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
very compliments, fantastic bike, and i must say that the akrapovic is awensome on this beast
post #16 of 19 Old 11-03-2017, 04:43 PM

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Omg!!! Just noticed tyres in pic! I use these on R1 would love to know how good you think they are....could you maybe look out for the tyre topic thread and post in it regards the metzelers!
post #17 of 19 Old 11-03-2017, 05:06 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianmurphy84 View Post
Omg!!! Just noticed tyres in pic! I use these on R1 would love to know how good you think they are....could you maybe look out for the tyre topic thread and post in it regards the metzelers!

Looking at the tread pattern it's the M7RR...

In that case, I really like these tires except for one aspect... it's weight. These tires last a very long time and grip incredibly well in dry, wet, and sandy/dirty conditions, however, you will feel the forks working harder than they should...

I loved them on my zx14 so much that I got them for my hp4 which was a HUGE mistake... the fully electronic suspension absolutely despises these tires and the loss of handling on the bike is very evident.

As soon as the original RS10's wear off, I will be putting the m7rr's on the h2 and will be putting a new set of supercorsas on the BMW... I still have faith that the metzelers will redeem itself as the tire wears and gets lighter...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@darksideandthebeast
post #18 of 19 Old 11-03-2017, 07:10 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Yup, M7RR. I liked them very much. Once I drove with a friend with a Busa in the wet and he was all over the place (cheapo tires, I believe Arrow). Me with the H2 and Metzelers had no problems at all. The traction control light didn't even come on. I didn't use them completeley because I went to the track and wanted new rubbers. I used the m7rr's for 5500km and there was still enough thread left for I guess another 2000km (can't drive the H2 too hard in the Netherlands, they will execute you for that ).
The m7rr were out of stock so I settled for Bridgestone Sportsmart Max 2 for the track day. A very good tire too. For my limited track abilities Can't say much about the wear of these too because I sold the bike 2000km later...

2018 Ninja H2SXSE, 2006 GSXR750, 1997 GPZ500S
post #19 of 19 Old 11-03-2017, 08:02 PM

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
Nice placement of the hanger.Very nice exhaust.I have the shorter one.Thanks for the pics.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page