UK Meet - Page 3 - Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 26 Old 06-21-2017, 01:18 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
You're not far off, I'd love to say I'd hit 194! I'm too heavy tho... Yes I know Bob is the man, I've messaged him a few times. Have you done much to your bike Pebble ? Any decent local accommodation at Elvington? If I go I'd be riding up, its around 75 miles for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 26 Old 06-21-2017, 05:11 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamf1969 View Post
You're not far off, I'd love to say I'd hit 194! I'm too heavy tho... Yes I know Bob is the man, I've messaged him a few times. Have you done much to your bike Pebble ? Any decent local accommodation at Elvington? If I go I'd be riding up, its around 75 miles for me.

Mine's had the ECU flashed (Brocks), Power Commander, air filter and full Akrapovic System - gearing upped to 19/42.

Seem to be quite a few decent hotels nearby - I've stayed at The White Swan in Deighton and The Windmill in Dunnington - both an easy short ride to the track and not too expensive. Both are 'pubs with rooms' with a decent bar and good pub food.
post #23 of 26 Old 06-21-2017, 05:41 PM

Sounds like you should be able to crack the 200 with those mods I just read that you need one piece leathers at Elvington & as I just spent a load of money on new two piece Alpinestars it pretty much counted me out for now. Thanks for the info, I'm sure I'll make it up there at some point.

post #24 of 26 Old 06-21-2017, 05:47 PM

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Elvington's about an hour from me. Not really into straight line speed but might be interested in watching other H2's having a go.

I'll keep an eye on this thread to see what develops :-)

The previous days meet could maybe be at Squires Bikers Cafe which is about 30mins away .... just a thought :-) Shame it's not a Wednesday as that's the biggest night for the Squires meet
pebble35 and robby9999 like this.
post #25 of 26 Old 06-21-2017, 06:02 PM

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamf1969 View Post
Sounds like you should be able to crack the 200 with those mods I just read that you need one piece leathers at Elvington & as I just spent a load of money on new two piece Alpinestars it pretty much counted me out for now. Thanks for the info, I'm sure I'll make it up there at some point.

Yes. pretty sure one piece leathers are a must (plus back protector and ACU approved helmet). They also have noise restrictions to abide by - my H2 with the full Akra and baffle out was fine , H2R type open systems may well be an issue.
post #26 of 26 Old 06-21-2017, 07:16 PM

Bike & helmet are fine, just my leathers & lack of a back protector stopping me, to be honest its understandable from a safety perspective. Hope you crack the 200mph, let us know

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page