Ninja H2 banner

Higher compression pistons

6K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  OzBooster 
#1 ·
Do we have any high compression pistons available for the H2? I’m thinking of going with 10:1 or higher, maybe 11.5:1
With the intercooler, and E-85 ( VP X-85 ) I should be safe.
Just can’t find anything, trying to see what’s available before I have some custom pistons made.

#5 ·
FYI as you increase power to a much higher level your spark plug life is awful.

I only get 2k miles out of my spark plugs and they are done!

That is why i bought an H2SX, to keep the miles limited on my 400hp H2, as i don't want to be changing plugs every month.

#7 ·
Yes there is high compression pistons available right now. You can contact Chris Burns of Boomstune HQ located in Porter Texas U.S.A. 1-832-597-0769

#9 ·
You ready have high compression Pistons when you factor in what the Supercharger adds. With any type of forced induction motor, you have to be very mindful of Detonation. That's why it was not uncommon for engines that have FI to have a Static compression ratio of 7.5 to 1. When the combustion Chamber is pressurized It quickly goes up. You have to take that into consideration beforehand. Detonation must be avoided or mitigated at all costs or the engines life span will be severally compromised.
Why not increase Boost?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.