Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum - View Single Post - Renewal from Ramasis (kawasaki)
View Single Post
post #13 of Old 09-10-2017, 05:36 AM
Lamf1969

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
[quote=Supercharged;294209]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamf1969 View Post
For all the UK guys looking to renew insurance, I just got insured (second year) for 424 including leathers, helmet, breakdown recover, legal cover & personal injury. 3000 miles with 800 excess. Decent saving on last year, I stayed with Ramasis but they had to price match to keep me... More companies covering the H2 now so easier to shop around.

I absolutely refuse to entertain a "price match " . They were prepared to overcharge you but you made all the effort to go through other quotes involving your time and effort with other companies that gave you a better price and all Ramasis had to do was match their price to keep you !!!

I get this **** from the four heating oil companies I call . They ask what price did they give you and we will match it .

My reply to all of them is the same , I tell them I call all the local suppliers and that they need to give me their best price and refuse to tell them what the others have quoted unless they come in higher , then they either better it or lose my custom until next time . I'm not interested in them matching a quote after I've done all the work .

My decision wasn't as simple as a price match, the two companies that came in lowest after my search were both given utterly shocking ratings online and mostly insure the scooter teens... I also wanted to consider the standard of cover, underwriter and track record of the insurers. Not hard to find ratings online.
Granted, Ramasis were only fractionally better rated but Kawasaki pin their reputation to them so I'm happy with my decision.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Search Tags for this Page

ninja h2 forum

kawasaki ninja h2 forum
kawasaki ninja h2
ninja h2 specs
ninja h2 pics
ninja h2 msrp
ninja h2r

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome