LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 32 Old 01-02-2016, 02:17 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
H2 take off parts wanted.

I could use a few bits from a scrapped H2 if you have access to one. I guarantee your anonymity if you don't want anyone to know you've crashed.

Radiator fans
Wheels
Left bar control (the one with the turn signals in it)
Wiring harness
Horn

Pm me and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Thanks.

Last edited by Cliff Secord; 01-06-2016 at 10:09 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 Old 01-03-2016, 08:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Secord View Post
Thanks for the good times but I'm outta here. Anyone needs me I'll be over at .net.

Back already H2R..er...Cliffee?
post #3 of 32 Old 01-03-2016, 10:17 PM Thread Starter
Banned

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun15 View Post
Back already H2R..er...Cliffee?
Yeah, because the people running this site actually stepped up and did something about the political ads. Good on them. It's called redemption and forgiveness. You should look both of those terms up as apparently they're lost on you.

***Hey mods, is there any way to delete Shotguns' post and my response to keep this thread on track? A) I'm sure it's about to go off the rails entirely and B) if I were selling parts and I walked into a thread that's a flame war, I'd just tip the F out. Maybe just delete everything but the first post and lock it? Please?

Last edited by Cliff Secord; 01-03-2016 at 10:22 PM.

post #4 of 32 Old 01-04-2016, 07:06 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Garage
It is possible for a website to have both a delete button for your own posts and an ignore button for other people's.

I guess it's alway possible to edit your own and delete anything you wish to retract.
post #5 of 32 Old 01-04-2016, 10:57 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 687 Post(s)
It's a bit odd that H2R...aka Cliff...is wanting to buy parts.????He doesn't have an H2.According to him.He felt Kawasaki was a rip off...and backed out of his 'purchase'...I mean...didn't he?
post #6 of 32 Old 01-04-2016, 11:16 AM Thread Starter
Banned

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
It is possible for a website to have both a delete button for your own posts and an ignore button for other people's.

I guess it's alway possible to edit your own and delete anything you wish to retract.
I get what you're saying. I haven't said anything I wish to retract but I feel that if his post is to stay up, so should my response to it. I don't know what his deal is but he seems to have an unquenchable anger over something I don't even remember and an unrelenting need to follow me around the internet sh*tting on every single post I make. I changed screen names in hopes of getting back on track but somehow I pissed this guy off so bad he's actually gone to lengths to get my personal information, home address and make threatening late night phone calls. If I had screwed the guy out of money, slept with his wife or crashed his bike - sure - let me have it. I have no idea what he is so mad about. I thought all Canadians were laid back?

At one time, when it still only existed on paper, I was critical of the H2 - lots of people were - and in doing I offended Shotgun to the point this keeps happening. I've been accused of being every nefarious poster on the internet including 1krider (who is dead) and several members of another forum I don't even go to. FFS 650ib isn't even this angry at Transamguy. H*ll Samantha Geimer isn't even this mad at Roman Polansky.

I just want to go back to enjoying the H2/R and being able to talk about it with other people who share the experience. I may be a little too direct when communicating but that's my personality. Last I checked we were still allowed to have those. Whatever he's p*ssed off about, I apologize. Whoever he wants to accuse me of being, okay. That's me. I'm 1Krider, H2R, GreenGuy, SilverSurfer, NumbaOneStunta, Jimmy Hoffa, Andy Kaufman and Eddie Wilson. Sincerest apologies. You win.

What more do you want from me?
post #7 of 32 Old 01-04-2016, 11:19 AM Thread Starter
Banned

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbirdH2 View Post
It's a bit odd that H2R...aka Cliff...is wanting to buy parts.????He doesn't have an H2.According to him.He felt Kawasaki was a rip off...and backed out of his 'purchase'...I mean...didn't he?
I'm sorry, you're right. I don't have a bike. What else can I do to help you let it go? You want me to sing you the song from Frozen?
post #8 of 32 Old 01-04-2016, 11:54 AM

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Secord View Post
I'm sorry, you're right. I don't have a bike. What else can I do to help you let it go? You want me to sing you the song from Frozen?
If you are / were screenname H2R a video posted of you singing from frozen , taken in front of the White House wearing an Isis costume would just about count as an apology.
post #9 of 32 Old 01-04-2016, 01:00 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
What is going on here is the exact reason I have shied away from forums, people get personal, they say things that hurt others whether justified or not, and we waste untold time and effort in dealing with them. If you two could meet face to face then I think things would be settled one way or another. People are fearless in social media, when it comes time to put up or shut up, only honorable souls will show themselves for who they truly are. I have to chuckle, before forums I had no idea what mental cases were out there in the world. I do now... lol...

Rhody...
Cliff Secord likes this.
post #10 of 32 Old 01-04-2016, 01:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Strangest part he needs is a "horn". That is odd to say the least.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page