• 1 Post By Brock

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 01-04-2017, 11:30 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Do you have a brock / guhl flash

Whats your reveiw. I`m only street riding my H2.How much has your abrupt throttle been smoothed out.What is your set up.Thanks for your opinion.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 01-04-2017, 10:02 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
The package works great. Throttle is smoothed out a bit, but the bike is always going to have that jerky throttle. It's something you will get used to the more you ride it. It's just like riding an R1. First time you jump on the bike you will be jerky thanks to the no free play style throttle lol.

Getting the Brocks package works good if you want to make any adjustments, as you can do this with the PC5. You don't have to pull out the ECU and send it out again. I ran the bike for months with the Brocks map and Guhl flash combo with no issues. Bike ran strong too pulling 170mph in the 1/4 on pump fuel with the supplied map.

Buy it and enjoy your bike! It really wakes the H2 up.

2016 Ninja H2 - CANADAS Fastest in the 1/4 - 8.13 at 175mph - 208.4mph in the mile. Brocks Performance Stage 2 Package, MC Cycle works Intercooler, Full Polished Slash-Cut Exhaust, DNA Filter, PC5, Brocks Lowering Links, Brocks Front Strap Kit, BST Rim, Adams Performance Swingarm 7-11", Zero Gravity Corsa Windscreen, Evotech Radiator Guard, Evotech Fork Sliders, Yoshimura Tail Tidy
post #3 of 7 Old 01-05-2017, 01:39 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
thanks for the reply.I have owned my 2015 h2 since they came out.I have over 7000 miles now.I sold the brocks slip on and have a pc5 and his map with that combo.I fucking hate trottle by wire.It will get you killed on the street.I put his ah2 on it now.doing his flash I guess.I dont care as much about power as I do about smooth ridability.Street riding only.I own a 12 14r and a 2000 12r also.

post #4 of 7 Old 01-05-2017, 12:42 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2sc View Post
thanks for the reply.I have owned my 2015 h2 since they came out.I have over 7000 miles now.I sold the brocks slip on and have a pc5 and his map with that combo.I fucking hate throttle by wire.It will get you killed on the street.I put his ah2 on it now.doing his flash I guess.I dont care as much about power as I do about smooth ridability.Street riding only.I own a 12 14r and a 2000 12r also.
It's all about the combination. I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, but it sounds like you might have our full system, PCV (not sure which map?) and a stock ECU?
If so, your drivability will suffer without our flash and the proper map in the PCV (along with the correct fuel > which Boosted does not have ), all of these items work together to get optimum drivability.

The H2's are extremely powerful, throttle by wire bikes, so they are not the smoothest at lower openings - that said, our combination works better than any other I have ever tested. Not bragging, that's just been my experience, and we hear it frequently from our customers.

Brock
Brocks Performance
Boosted10R likes this.
post #5 of 7 Old 01-05-2017, 04:00 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
I had your ah slip-on, pc5 and your map on the bike a couple thousand miles.I have not even started the bike since installing your full system ah2 from Hard Racing. ECU is off and ready to mail for flash. I can`t believe only 1 reply on this subject and I posted it on 4 forums.
post #6 of 7 Old 01-05-2017, 04:51 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2sc View Post
I had your ah slip-on, pc5 and your map on the bike a couple thousand miles.I have not even started the bike since installing your full system ah2 from Hard Racing. ECU is off and ready to mail for flash. I can`t believe only 1 reply on this subject and I posted it on 4 forums.
Please make sure you ask for the latest maps, to match your full system, from our support program: Brocks Performance: Map Support - NEW EXHAUST PURCHASE

This subject has been addressed many times in the past, maybe people are tired? lol.

Brock
Brocks Performance
post #7 of 7 Old 01-05-2017, 07:18 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
mailed to you today.Steve took the order

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page