• 1 Post By Somefun

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 12-31-2016, 03:46 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Question regarding SC gears

Ok not sure if this has been asked. If you upgrade the gears to stage 2 do you need to do further rolling road ECU remapping. I have had a reflash with T3 exhaust and a DNA filter but was wondering if I had the mechanical work done regarding the gears does it need to be set up again. Also what stage is the RG62 gears and is any of the upgradable gears ok to run without intercooler (I know this has been covered in v-max thread) but looking for people's experience if they have done the upgrade.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 12-31-2016, 08:12 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
Depending on who did your reflash you will most likely have to reflash and tune with a PVC to be safe. I have Don Guhl's flash which is the Brock's flash from what I've been told and the timing is aggressive so if that's the flash you have and you try and run a stage two set up it's most link going to go into detonation. The timing will neee to be adjusted back to stock and then you should custom tune it to be safe. I'm considering doing the stage one but only because I don't want to add the heavy intercooler or pull my ECU back out and have it reflashed. If I do go with the stage one I will still definitely bring the bike back to my Dyno guy and have the mapping checked to be safe. You should always have it checked because every bike is a little different. For me if I was to go with stage two gears I would have to add the intercooler because I want ultra safe so I have no issues.....
selenap likes this.

2009 Monster Energy ZX14
2011 ZX10R Full Ohlines, BST CF Wheels
2015 H2 Full Custom Akrpovic system & BST CF Wheels
2017 Ducati 1299S Anniversairo
2015 KTM 1290 Super Duke R
2015 KX250F
2007 Suzuki LTZ400 out to 440cc
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
2017 Kawasaki Z125 Pro

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page