(Thread Starter)
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 44 Old 09-01-2016, 01:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
I have a 2015 H2 with the Brock stage 2 Kit and the Rickey Gadson performance plus package. Dropped it off at the dyno tuner 2 weeks ago I will post dyno results when I get the bike back
post #13 of 44 Old 09-01-2016, 02:02 PM

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesh2 View Post
I have a 2015 H2 with the Brock stage 2 Kit and the Rickey Gadson performance plus package. Dropped it off at the dyno tuner 2 weeks ago I will post dyno results when I get the bike back
No disrespect to you intended.... but I don't understand how people will drop their bikes off at a dyno tuner for several days, or weeks even. I just find that concept ludicrous.

post #14 of 44 Old 09-01-2016, 02:06 PM

It wasn't by choice the closest reputable tuner near where I live is 8 hours away. I had to drop the bike off and I will go back when my work schedule permits. I must admit very nerve-wracking leaving my bike
post #15 of 44 Old 09-01-2016, 02:24 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Garage
Anyone with gears from BearRacing or Jaleel here?

I find this gear thing very interesting....
H2QIK likes this.
post #16 of 44 Old 09-01-2016, 08:51 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Are you going to have a before and after the gears or just stock to what the end result is? Do you anticipate any heat issues? I'm interested in similar mods so am quite keen to see the outcome and get your point of view👍
post #17 of 44 Old 09-01-2016, 09:56 PM

I live in a small town and there are no dyno options available locally. I installed everything myself and took the bike to a dyno tuning shop 8 hours away so unfortunately all I will have i are the end results. I primarily use the bike for quarter mile drag racing. Heat soak is not as big of an issue on the track but I definitely noticed it riding on the street. I will keep a close watch on boost temperature if it proves to be an issue i may look into a intercooler set up.
STRADALE likes this.
post #18 of 44 Old 10-16-2016, 08:55 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Not really much feedback on these setups! Their must be a few members by now who can give some info of their experience with these parts?
post #19 of 44 Old 10-17-2016, 12:56 AM

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmax+h2 View Post
Not really much feedback on these setups! Their must be a few members by now who can give some info of their experience with these parts?
I just installed my stage 2 SC kit today. I'm not running Brocks' though. I'm using Flashtune with the stock ignition timing and my rev limiter set at 13,500rpm. I'll get some test rides in the next few days and a dyno within a week or so.

I can tell you right off the bat that installation was a PITA!!!! Don't try to install this yourself if you're not used to working on bikes. ...and make sure you send it to a mechanic you trust because it's really easy to get frustrated and hack $hizz up! Fitment of the SC gears is good but not excellent. The SC tensioner requires you disassemble the entire intake system. Make sure you have a tensioner gasket, clutch gasket, and an airbox gasket on hand. You will need some new mounting bolts for the V-stacks. Don't use stock with the allen heads. You need a hex bolt.

I have to double-check but I think I saw at idle, and blipping the throttle the bike seems to trigger the boost reading much faster. 3 boost bars with the Stage 2 kit vs 1 boost bar when it was stock and blipping the throttle quickly to 6-8,000 rpm.

I'm going to put about 10% more fuel everywhere over 6,000rpm on my PCV Map before I head back to the dyno as a precautionary measure.
post #20 of 44 Old 10-17-2016, 04:04 AM

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
The manual reports to disassemble the throttle bodies to remove the tensioner, but it's not necessary if you're skilled enough and have a bit of inventive. About the gaskets, it's a good norm to change them every time, but again if you do the job with patience you could reuse them. My stacks already came with hex bolts, and telling the truth, I did the job my self, and it's not that much complicated if you're familiar with working on bikes. The result for me is 267 RWHP with 12.2 afr and octane booster, 3 months of riding and no issues.
rapidroy1 and Boosted10R like this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page