Woolich Racing Teaser :) - Page 2 - Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum
 27Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 40 Old 03-08-2016, 10:52 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
As above
prior to doing any ECU flashing we recommend hooking up to it and reading out the ECU and saving a copy of the "Virgin ECU" just so if you ever have to go back for any reason, you can go back to the exact same copy you pulled from your ECU; even though the copies we have in the software are fine to use as well.,
i would think you can use your own and not rely on the other country versions

WR have you done any development on tuneup or is this just making the ecu accessable for the masses
and how goes the table identification
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 40 Old 03-09-2016, 12:34 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzBooster View Post
WR have you done any development on tuneup or is this just making the ecu accessable for the masses
and how goes the table identification
Yep. We will have at least one map available and probably more as both Justin and I work with our test H2s.

And the identification goes well
post #13 of 40 Old 03-09-2016, 12:39 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPRAT33 View Post
most probably a silly question but I notice you have a region for Canada/USA and you have one for Europe but do you have one for Australia? If not which one would you recommend?
The Euro and Aussie ECU carry the same part number, see the list below:
Woolich Racing Teaser :)-screenshot-2016-03-08-23.36.45.png

In our software it's listed as EUR/AUS
Woolich Racing Teaser :)-screenshot-2016-03-08-23.36.06.png

For the other ECUs not listed in our software, but listed in the Good Book (service manual), customers will be able to read out their ECU, send it in to us directly through the software, we'll set up the custom bin file definitions and have it in the software within a day or two and they can join in on the fun too.
SPRAT33 likes this.

post #14 of 40 Old 03-12-2016, 10:34 AM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Ordered from woolich today, a log box with a zeitronic wideband O2 sensor and bin file for the H2. Should arrive within 7-14 days, can't wait!
selenap and SPRAT33 like this.
post #15 of 40 Old 03-12-2016, 08:14 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
I have about $1500 in Woolich stuff. Able to flash all years 14/14R...and a logbox, etc.. Wonder what I need to buy, for H2 flashing/logging?

Shane
post #16 of 40 Old 03-12-2016, 11:40 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
WR-NA, I see the pkg contains "Log Box M v3" Is this the standard Log Box? Will the Log Box Pro work as well it is not listed option? I'm looking for the extra AD channels.

Hond Trail 70 - Hond 125xl
2 x Yama RD350's
Yama IT465 - Yam Raptor 700
Kawi Z550
Suz Bandit 1200
Yama FZ1
Kawi ZX14
Kawi Concours 14
Kawi H2
post #17 of 40 Old 03-13-2016, 06:13 AM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawiguy454 View Post
WR-NA, I see the pkg contains "Log Box M v3" Is this the standard Log Box? Will the Log Box Pro work as well it is not listed option? I'm looking for the extra AD channels.
I also wanted the log box pro but they said it will be another couple of months until they release that. I just did'nt have the patience for that.
post #18 of 40 Old 03-14-2016, 03:55 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp12 View Post
I have about $1500 in Woolich stuff. Able to flash all years 14/14R...and a logbox, etc.. Wonder what I need to buy, for H2 flashing/logging?
With the new 32 bit ECU, it required us to develop a new interface, the v3 interfaces. They are (and have been) done for some time, this was partially the delay on the H2 stuff. We didn't want to develop one interface only to find out we have to develop another 6 months down the road.

But it all worked out. So the new v3 interface will be needed for the H2. Also a harness as the wiring is no where near the same from the 14/14R and a bin file definition; essentially a complete package. Good news is, is that it is backwards compatible. So in theory and this is what some shops and customers have done since we released them, is if the interfaces you have now are a v2 interface, they can be resold and we can reassign it to a new customer. If you have one of the old v1 interfaces, those cannot be sold and work with another account. This will help you recoup some cost. I have the v2 Log Box Pro on my 2011 ZX-10R and will be keeping it there since I'm developing hardware add ons for the Log Box Pro. Then I have a v3 Log Box on my 2016 ZX-10R. I could take the box from my 2016 and use it on my 2011 if I so desired; no new wiring or anything just swap and go.

Other benefits of the v3 interface is the simplified and improved design making it more efficient, the new switch setup and on board diagnostics. The new switch makes it so you don't have to move the switch from read/write to data log to engine data or vice versa; you tell the software what to do, it tells the box what to do and the box internally switches. On board diagnostics then let you view and clear service codes with a push of a button in the software.

Right now the v3 is only available in the USB interface and the Log Box interface. The Log Box Pro v3 will be coming here shortly with a lot of sweet new features
selenap and SPRAT33 like this.
post #19 of 40 Old 03-14-2016, 03:56 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawiguy454 View Post
The Pro v3 isn't ready to go yet. It will be very soon though. So all that is available now is the USB and the Log Box.
Kawiguy454 likes this.
post #20 of 40 Old 03-14-2016, 08:42 PM

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WR-NA View Post
Yep. We will have at least one map available and probably more as both Justin and I work with our test H2s.

And the identification goes well
So can we extrapolate there may soon be a map available for aftermarket full exhausts...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page