LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 01-07-2015, 12:19 PM Thread Starter
NinjaH2.org Vendor

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Gaerne SG-12 2014 Motocross Boots

With over two years of development into these boots, the Gaerne SG-12 motocross boots are some of the most comfortable and well designed boots on the market today. 9 different colors are available from Riders Discount today!

Available in black, white, red, white/red/blue, orange, green, blue, white/black, or black/yellow shown here.

These are not yet listed on our website -- If you would like to order, please call MIKE at 866.931.6644 ext. 804. Is email more convenient? Send us a message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

Gaerne's most innovative feature on the SG-12 is their Dual Stage Pivot System. The first pivot is attached to the Razorback offering lateral support while the glide-plate keeps the upper portion of the boot in a firm and upright position. The second pivot attaches to a sliding glide that allows yours foot to feel natural on the pegs, but will bottom out and absorb any shocks in the event of over-jumping.

Most dirtbike riders now wear some sort of knee brace as part of their essential gear. The SG-12 accommodates this by allowing you to make the front plate/shin guard wider by simply removing three screws.

The easy use 4 buckle system makes slipping into your SG-12 boots a breeze.

Handmade in Italy, these SG-12 boots offer some of the best value compared with any other motocross boot available today. Give our expert sales staff a call or leave a comment in the thread below with any questions you may have!

Call MIKE at 866-931-6644 ext 804. Our business hours are Monday-Friday 9:30AM-6PM EST. Visit our website at Riders Discount.

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 01-08-2015, 02:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
These are some killer boots, especially love the great attention to detail they have going on here.
post #3 of 8 Old 01-08-2015, 02:22 PM

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Don't mean to be funny ..... BUT ...... I can't see myself wearing those on my H2, even though there is some token green in the little flag :-)

What about some gear specifically designed for the H2 and/or something with the right colour schemes.

Does anyone know what helmet the guy in the official vids is wearing ?

post #4 of 8 Old 01-08-2015, 03:00 PM Thread Starter
NinjaH2.org Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
These are some killer boots, especially love the great attention to detail they have going on here.
Agreed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brig10r View Post
Don't mean to be funny ..... BUT ...... I can't see myself wearing those on my H2, even though there is some token green in the little flag :-)
You wouldn't wear these on your H2. These are Motorcross boots, lots of guys right dirt bikes as well so we like to post up some goodies for that crowd too.
Quote:
What about some gear specifically designed for the H2 and/or something with the right colour schemes.
Nothing specific right now, we have many gear options in our sub-forum that would like great with any bike.
Nothing specific right now, we have many gear options in our sub-forum that would look great with any bike.

Call MIKE at 866-931-6644 ext 804. Our business hours are Monday-Friday 9:30AM-6PM EST. Visit our website at Riders Discount.

post #5 of 8 Old 01-08-2015, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidersDiscount View Post
Agreed!

You wouldn't wear these on your H2. These are Motorcross boots, lots of guys right dirt bikes as well so we like to post up some goodies for that crowd too.

Nothing specific right now, we have many gear options in our sub-forum that would look great with any bike.

I know they're motocross boots :-)
post #6 of 8 Old 01-08-2015, 04:26 PM Thread Starter
NinjaH2.org Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
I know they're motocross boots :-)
Oh, you were making a funny then.

post #7 of 8 Old 01-08-2015, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidersDiscount View Post
Oh, you were making a funny then.
Yeh my not funny UK sense of humour is obviously wasted on here :-)
post #8 of 8 Old 01-08-2015, 05:31 PM Thread Starter
NinjaH2.org Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Yeh my not funny UK sense of humour is obviously wasted on here :-)
Good stuff.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page