• 1 Post By Simon0721

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 Old 04-18-2017, 02:49 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
used AKRAPOVIC full Titanium system

No clickbait here, this is the real McCoy..

Selling this system for an H2 rider that rode his H2 off the road and scratched his pipe & replaced it with a new one. Not a member of this community so I am helping him out. I have his Akrapovic and I will be the one selling & shipping it so you'll only need deal with me.

Low-speed front-end impact so the lower-right side of the pipe took a dent and the carbon fiber cover on the muffler got scratched. Other than those 2 notes this system is not damaged in any other way. No other part of the system is bent or damaged. The dent in the bottom lower right pipe is cosmetic and does not affect the performance or sound in any way.

Included is the full Akrapovic system ready to bolt straight-on with NO issues, guaranteed. Includes the Akrapovic carbon fiber exhaust hanger, bolts, instructions, anti-seize lubricant, and the quiet insert baffle plug.

IF you are even able to order this system and have it delivered into the state where you live (I could not here in California without the help of my guy) then the system would cost you $3,700 new. He is selling it for $1,700 shipped in the US, that's $2,000 off new for the scratch & dent. Note: you might look into getting that small carbon fiber piece replacement from Akra, that's what I would do.. No idea how much international shipping would be on this but it is a possibility.

100% money-back guarantee that this item is exactly as described and safe delivery is guaranteed. Let me know if you have any questions. FYI this header weighs NOTHING, holding it up with 2 fingers, forgot how light it was..

2016 Ninja H2 –Akropovic Exhaust .. Stage III gears .. Velocity Stacks .. H2R Fuel Pump .. DynoJet PCV .. DNA race filter .. FlashTune .. DynoTuned .. BST wheels .. Yosh fender eliminator.. SBS brake pads .. Lightech gas cap
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 04-18-2017, 04:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
Garage
For info - the damaged heat shield is available from Akrapovic as a spare part - but it looks like you cannot buy just one header ....

https://d1sfhav1wboke3.cloudfront.ne..._Generated.pdf
racer172 likes this.
post #3 of 9 Old 04-18-2017, 05:07 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Garage
I still looking for a H2R full system with DB Killer to reduce the 120 DB H2R shockwaves on the track!

The Vandemon or the Akra full system are on my list and your offer is very nice...
racer172 likes this.

post #4 of 9 Old 04-18-2017, 05:55 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pebble35 View Post
For info - the damaged heat shield is available from Akrapovic as a spare part - but it looks like you cannot buy just one header ....

looks like the scratched part is item #6
thanks for listing that link

2016 Ninja H2 –Akropovic Exhaust .. Stage III gears .. Velocity Stacks .. H2R Fuel Pump .. DynoJet PCV .. DNA race filter .. FlashTune .. DynoTuned .. BST wheels .. Yosh fender eliminator.. SBS brake pads .. Lightech gas cap
post #5 of 9 Old 04-18-2017, 07:25 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Akrapovic Spare part number P-HSK10SO1

159 Euro for it (170 USD)

NOLA
racer172 likes this.
post #6 of 9 Old 04-18-2017, 09:42 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA View Post
Akrapovic Spare part number P-HSK10SO1
159 Euro for it (170 USD)
NOLA
helpful info!

post #7 of 9 Old 04-19-2017, 06:04 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pebble35 View Post

Such a shame you can't replace the single header. Maybe a direct call to Akrapovic can solve the issue, because who wants a dented exhaust on his H2? I believe no one, not even the owner himself
selenap likes this.
post #8 of 9 Old 04-19-2017, 11:36 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon0721 View Post
Such a shame you can't replace the single header. Maybe a direct call to Akrapovic can solve the issue, because who wants a dented exhaust on his H2? I believe no one, not even the owner himself
from the perspective of an owner with a mint-condition street H2 perhaps.. but an owner that wants to highly mod/change the bike (long swingarm, etc..) for LSR or even an owner that wants to put track fairings on the bike and tear up a roadracing track probably isn't going to care about a small dent in the bottom of the pipe that faces down towards the ground, he's going to be more interested in adding a high-performance pipe and dropping 50lbs in the process. It's a great buy for the guy with the right needs.

post #9 of 9 Old 04-21-2017, 04:00 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
** sold **

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page