Moderators - what is their responsibility? - Page 3 - Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum
 12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 27 Old 11-18-2016, 03:43 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
@GoFaster

I wish there was a little "applaud" icon.

NOLA
880turbo likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 27 Old 11-18-2016, 06:16 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidroy1 View Post
!. He hates 650ib, but likes his videos. (I know, I don't understand the thought process)
2, He hates Brock, because instead of sending his filter back for a refund, he chose to take a dump on it.
3. He hates "pigs", and everybody should agree with him.

So where ever these subjects come up on any posts, he is going to take a jab.

He's got a loose cannon.
We know whom you speak of, and that member is also on a very short leash.

I know Brock reported a post today at some point but I just got in the door not long ago and now I'm just about to go out again, so it will be looked into ... later.
post #23 of 27 Old 11-18-2016, 11:13 PM
Banned

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastH2Rfighter View Post
If you read the original post carefully what Brock is basically saying very subtly is "now that I'm a paid vendor, I would like you to ban anyone who is critical of me. If you don't, I'm not paying you anymore."
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoFaster View Post

Furthermore. TheLastH2RFighter is hereby ordered to cease and desist when it comes to all matters Brock. That topic is OFF LIMITS for that member. NOT ONE WORD either for or against, and no inferences or attempts to circumvent or go around these rules. Violation=ban.
Got it.

post #24 of 27 Old 11-21-2016, 11:29 AM

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
I think we should not take this place too seriously. It is the internet after all. All of us are hiding behind secret identities. lol Except for those of us with YouTube channels. lol With that said, physical threats are a different story and should not be tolerated.

I have mixed feelings. I think that negativity for the sake of being negative drives takes away from the quality of posts. But I also think that calling out, and getting called out is fair play. If someone tells me that I suck, I want to know why, so I can fix it or simply get better.

Cliff has had a lot to say about Brock, we all know that. I get along with Cliff (and everyone else), and guess what, I still bought items from Brock this year. On multiple occasions. And I will definitely buy more in the future. So, Brock's sales are certainly not hurting. lol Add to that, I know I'll be getting my hands on an H2R next year for a dyno run against my bike, and I'll probably dyno it "wrong" (per cliff) and get cussed out by Cliff for it. But that's what keeps us sharp. Truth be told, I learned more from the fighting threads on this forum than the peaceful ones. In life, competition (antagonism) improves the brand and it's respective qualities. That's why we fight on the race track. It's a battle each and every weekend. It isn't to play nice. Through those fights we get great tires, electronics, and super stable chassis all through the development with the aim of kicking the other guy's ass.

I recently took a course on Biases, and similar to how right handed people don't notice that the entire world is biased towards right-handers, I think it's nice to get a left-handed perspective. The last thing we need to be are a bunch of sheep, ego strokers, and "Yes Men".

I really believe in my heart that if we were all pitted after a track day, we'd be downing beers at the end of the day, talking trash, bar-b-que-ing steaks, and having a good time. ......Scheming how we can pull Cliff's drawers over his head.

I guess what I'm trying to say is.................

Brock, we all know you've done more for the motorcycle industry than most can ever fathom. .....with an optimistic dyno of course hahahahahahahahaha But you definitely are the man!

.....and Cliff is adopted.
Supercharged likes this.
post #25 of 27 Old 11-21-2016, 01:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo329 View Post
I think we should not take this place too seriously. It is the internet after all. All of us are hiding behind secret identities. lol Except for those of us with YouTube channels. lol With that said, physical threats are a different story and should not be tolerated.

I have mixed feelings. I think that negativity for the sake of being negative drives takes away from the quality of posts. But I also think that calling out, and getting called out is fair play. If someone tells me that I suck, I want to know why, so I can fix it or simply get better.

Cliff has had a lot to say about Brock, we all know that. I get along with Cliff (and everyone else), and guess what, I still bought items from Brock this year. On multiple occasions. And I will definitely buy more in the future. So, Brock's sales are certainly not hurting. lol Add to that, I know I'll be getting my hands on an H2R next year for a dyno run against my bike, and I'll probably dyno it "wrong" (per cliff) and get cussed out by Cliff for it. But that's what keeps us sharp. Truth be told, I learned more from the fighting threads on this forum than the peaceful ones. In life, competition (antagonism) improves the brand and it's respective qualities. That's why we fight on the race track. It's a battle each and every weekend. It isn't to play nice. Through those fights we get great tires, electronics, and super stable chassis all through the development with the aim of kicking the other guy's ass.

I recently took a course on Biases, and similar to how right handed people don't notice that the entire world is biased towards right-handers, I think it's nice to get a left-handed perspective. The last thing we need to be are a bunch of sheep, ego strokers, and "Yes Men".

I really believe in my heart that if we were all pitted after a track day, we'd be downing beers at the end of the day, talking trash, bar-b-que-ing steaks, and having a good time. ......Scheming how we can pull Cliff's drawers over his head.

Brock, we all know you've done more for the motorcycle industry than most can ever fathom. .....with an optimistic dyno of course hahahahahahahahaha But you definitely are the man!

Turbo329, you make a lot of sense and I wholeheartedly agree. However. You knew there had to be a "however!" There comes a time when thresholds are crossed where good disagreement becomes personal and threatening, a time where one person's opinion is touted as gospel and dissenting opinion is pulled from the looney bin. This was the case, multiple times for the party in question. There were many warnings and suggestions from the membership on accepted ways to address opinion and rebuttal. All to no avail.

Yes, this is the internet. But. Forums bring together like minded individuals with common interests and purpose. They provide by their nature an environment closed off from the internet at large. Membership in forums abide by rules set in place to advance the focus of the forum content.

There simply is no place for dissenting opinion that repeatedly devolves into threats and name calling. Persons falling into that category, deservedly so, get their butts canned.

I don't believe there's a danger of this forum's membership being described as a bunch of sheep, ego strokers, and "Yes Men" by-the-way.
post #26 of 27 Old 11-21-2016, 05:38 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo329 View Post

Just what I said but yours is far more eloquent . From a fellow YouTube poster and left hander .
post #27 of 27 Old 03-20-2017, 09:43 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Moderators responsibilities:

Check For the fake and not thread related comments.
Banned people who try to advertise.
Banned people who try to put negative comments

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page