LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 Old 04-21-2016, 02:21 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Picked up a new bike on Saturday.

2016 Harley Davidson CVO Street Glide - FLHXSE. Plan on using it for the trips my wife & I take together. Love it so far, has tons of great tech. Twin Cam, twin water cooled 110 cu inch/1800 cc (115 ft/lbs torque) TPMS tire pressure sensors that display psi on the dash, 6.5" color touch screen with GPS nav & voice recognition, connects to your phone via a hidden compartment with a USB port. 300 watts, air ride over coil overs, brembos, ABS & linked front & rear braking. Keyless go for starting & setting automatic security system. Finally for Harley all LED's. I may drop in the Screamin Eagle 117 cubic inch kit (2000cc). Cant tell from the pics but there's a heavy metallic flake in the paint, in the sun it look amazing. The color is called "Carbon Crystal with Phantom Flames"

I started riding when I was 19; muscle bikes like V65 Magnas & sport bikes, the 1986 Ninja 1000R, 1987 FZR 1000. My first Harley was in 1989 a 1200 Sportster then a 1990 Softail Custom and caught the Harley fever as well... I know, not many on an H2 board or that only ride sport bikes get the Harley thing but I really love my Harley's & the feel of cruising with the wifey whether it be over a long weekend from NY to Portland Maine or cross country to tour the PCH from LA to San Francisco & being able to take all the clothes & gear you need for 2 people is just a necessity for a comfortable & safe trip. And in the cold (for me that's below 45F) there's just nothing like having the upper & lower fairings & attaching a clear 12" windshield.

My other Harley's
- 1993 FLSTN Heritage Softail Nostalgia. They only built this limited bike one year & each one is numbered on the dash. Bought it new 23 years ago.
- 2004 CVO Screamin Eagle Electra Glide, bought new 12 years ago. Its actually the grand father if you will to the 2016 CVO Street Glide.

They're pretty special machines, they even made models which should go well w/ the H2R model I just ordered:

I guess I have a real sickness:

selenap, 880turbo, Brock and 3 others like this.

Last edited by STRADALE; 04-21-2016 at 04:20 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 04-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Nice bike , congrats.
STRADALE likes this.
post #3 of 13 Old 04-23-2016, 05:57 PM

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
Garage
Cool bike - we delivered one of those (same colour !) to a customer a week ago and he's loving it.

I'm just waiting on a Lowrider S to join my H2 in the garage in a couple of weeks .........................
STRADALE likes this.

post #4 of 13 Old 04-23-2016, 06:14 PM

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by STRADALE View Post
2016 Harley Davidson CVO Street Glide - FLHXSE. Plan on using it for the trips my wife & I take together. Love it so far, has tons of great tech. Twin Cam, twin water cooled 110 cu inch/1800 cc (115 ft/lbs torque) TPMS tire pressure sensors that display psi on the dash, 6.5" color touch screen with GPS nav & voice recognition, connects to your phone via a hidden compartment with a USB port. 300 watts, air ride over coil overs, brembos, ABS & linked front & rear braking. Keyless go for starting & setting automatic security system. Finally for Harley all LED's. I may drop in the Screamin Eagle 117 cubic inch kit (2000cc). Cant tell from the pics but there's a heavy metallic flake in the paint, in the sun it look amazing. The color is called "Carbon Crystal with Phantom Flames"

I started riding when I was 19; muscle bikes like V65 Magnas & sport bikes, the 1986 Ninja 1000R, 1987 FZR 1000. My first Harley was in 1989 a 1200 Sportster then a 1990 Softail Custom and caught the Harley fever as well... I know, not many on an H2 board or that only ride sport bikes get the Harley thing but I really love my Harley's & the feel of cruising with the wifey whether it be over a long weekend from NY to Portland Maine or cross country to tour the PCH from LA to San Francisco & being able to take all the clothes & gear you need for 2 people is just a necessity for a comfortable & safe trip. And in the cold (for me that's below 45F) there's just nothing like having the upper & lower fairings & attaching a clear 12" windshield.
Stradale, you have quite the menagerie of beauty! That gorgeous new Harley fits right in there for certain!
STRADALE likes this.
post #5 of 13 Old 04-23-2016, 07:02 PM

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by STRADALE View Post
2016 Harley Davidson CVO Street Glide - FLHXSE. ...they even made models which should go well w/ the H2R model I just ordered:
Speaking of models, I was reading your post when the postman brought me my new model. Here's a shot with the outer box cover removed. I was hoping the exhaust would have been the gold color as the actual bike but it still looks great.
STRADALE and SPRAT33 like this.
post #6 of 13 Old 05-30-2016, 08:15 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
I'm sure I spotted a 996 turbo in one of your pictures? Good choice, I've had mine for nearly 9 years. Any mods?
post #7 of 13 Old 05-30-2016, 09:07 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pebble35 View Post
Cool bike - we delivered one of those (same colour !) to a customer a week ago and he's loving it.

I'm just waiting on a Lowrider S to join my H2 in the garage in a couple of weeks .........................
I smahed the back door out my mates street bob while he was standing my fjr1300 vertical

Last edited by h2rcx; 05-31-2016 at 03:48 PM.
post #8 of 13 Old 05-30-2016, 11:34 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
H2, S1krr, ferarri, an a **** load of Hardly fast davidsons....holy shiit ur rich! Ur my american idol!
post #9 of 13 Old 06-01-2016, 03:45 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
Nice corral STRADALE,

I have a 2013 Road Glide - it's relaxing, like sitting in the pool

I'm building a 2002 Dyna Pro Street style thug bike to cruise around on. I will be as much carbon fiber and aluminum as I can remove/replace that ****y steel with. I have an S&S T143 engine and just bought a spare set of heads to port... My goal is 200+ RWHP and 8 second 1/4 mile times. It's a tall order, I aint skeert.

One of my buddies just built an FXR using a slew of parts from Brocks. (BST wheels, our aluminum swingarm, triple clamps, TiWinder muffler) It has a fuel injected S&S124 engine, I liked it so much - I bought it.

I love motorcycles, regardless of the spelling on the tank.

Brock
u235rh and STRADALE like this.
post #10 of 13 Old 06-01-2016, 09:23 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
Very Sexy Stabil you got there brother.....Nice job! Love the new bike....if I wasn't looking at buying the RSV4RF I may have to take a ride on one of those beauty's......Good luck and congrats!
STRADALE likes this.

2009 Monster Energy ZX14
2011 ZX10R Full Ohlines, BST CF Wheels
2015 H2 Full Custom Akrpovic system & BST CF Wheels
2017 Ducati 1299S Anniversairo
2015 KTM 1290 Super Duke R
2015 KX250F
2007 Suzuki LTZ400 out to 440cc
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
2017 Kawasaki Z125 Pro

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page