Picked up a new bike on Saturday. - Page 2 - Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum
 14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 13 Old 06-01-2016, 09:23 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
Brock love the BST wheels.... That's my kinda Harley!

2009 Monster Energy ZX14
2011 ZX10R Full Ohlines, BST CF Wheels
2015 H2 Full Custom Akrpovic system & BST CF Wheels
2017 Ducati 1299S Anniversairo
2015 KTM 1290 Super Duke R
2015 KX250F
2007 Suzuki LTZ400 out to 440cc
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
2017 Kawasaki Z125 Pro
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 13 Old 07-08-2016, 02:25 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Thanks for the nice comments guys.

Brock, your FXR is absolutely sick, sure its a long shot, sounds like you're in love but if you ever feel like parting w/ it I'm your guy ..... Please post up pics of the 2002 Dyna when you're done. ps: Hear ya on the its like relaxing in a pool deal, lol!

I've put 2000 miles on the CVO Street Glide in last 2+ months and couldnt be happier with it, there was one thing that I knew I wanted to change from new, had to get rid of the cat & get it tuned. The cat is about a foot long and sits right where your leg is when stopped & generates heat. I went w/ a stainless FullSac catless header which follows the same lines as the stock headers / use the oem heat shields so looks stock which I like for this bike plus keeps the 2-1-2 which is important for low end torque (vs 2-2) on these stock 110 cu " motors. Rinehart Racing 4" mufflers & Techno Research Direct link tune. They spent a good deal of time tuning each cylinder. Pulls stronger, sounds much better, runs cooler & the butt dyno is very happy, runs smoother & idles better too. These a pretty torquey motors , 114 ft/lbs w/ just a pipe, flash & tune. Andrew Rosa in Huntington NY was good to deal with, would recommend his shop for dyno tuning.

Stock headers/ Cat & stock mufflers:

The cat:

post #13 of 13 Old 07-08-2016, 02:45 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmax+h2 View Post
I'm sure I spotted a 996 turbo in one of your pictures? Good choice, I've had mine for nearly 9 years. Any mods?
It's a 997 Turbo Cab. I bought it new 8 yrs ago. Nothing crazy, needed to keep it driveable as my DD when I was commuting 50 miles a day; Stage II Evolution Motorsports ecu flash/kit, Tubi exhaust, IPD intake. Champion Wheels, Ti wheel bolts, wrapped in Expel, etc. It's a 6 speed car, carbon ceramics from the factory, carbon fiber interior. She goes pretty good.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page