post #1 of 30 Old 08-19-2016, 05:40 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
H2 Wings by ActiveMoto

Wings for the H2 are now available.

Made using High Modulus Epoxy Pre-Preg Carbon Fiber. We managed to squeeze out some weight and save approximately 10% compared to the OEM H2R wings. Lightweight, strong and fully functional the wings mount directly to the OEM location of the mirrors and side fairing removable fins. Simple installation that gives the bike an even more aggressive look while keeping the front end down on those spirited runs.

For those who are interested or would like to place an order, please visit the following links:

UPPER WINGS:
H2 Upper Wings by ActiveMoto

LOWER WINGS:
H2 Lower Wings by ActiveMoto

Full Collection for the H2:
H2 Full Collection by ActiveMoto
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 Old 09-09-2016, 06:41 AM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
A reply of questions asked from another thread...

Again sorry for the lack of response time on our part to the forum members. And no offense taken, a forum is after all a place to ask questions.

As for the questions asked of us:

We are located in Southern California, I'm not sure why it pulled up Russia, we have also experienced the same with someone saying Philippines as well, we will work on our SEO and our contact page on our site shortly.

Our Facebook has always shown our address and contact information if you have any confusion:
https://www.facebook.com/officialactivemoto/

Unlike other competitors who make parts using materials and techniques in a more “traditional” sense, in which the average enthusiast can make in his or her garage, we use only the best materials and techniques to create our parts and are continually striving to refine our techniques as technology advances, especially in the 3D realm.

Our team of experts comprised of Aerodynamicists, Composite experts, automotive and motorcycle professionals has allowed Activemoto to create the best of the best products for the H2 platform (along with future platforms in the making).

We use Aerospace Grade Carbon fiber imported from the UK which is pre-impregnated and kept at a cool -20 C degrees. Our constant testing and high standards led us to choose materials that best suited our advanced techniques and processes in carbon fiber composite technology.

We could have used fiberglass moulds and other “traditional” methods in creating the H2 parts to lessen our investment, but due to the inferior results of using fiberglass moulds, we opted to make all the H2 part moulds in carbon fiber (carbon fiber moulds for carbon fiber parts, makes sense right?).

Our parts are not only fully functional in weight savings and strength but also optimized for street use. (For fully optimized weight savings and strength unpainted race versions are available)

All the parts we make at Activemoto for the H2 are handcrafted using 100% pure carbon fiber and are cured using our elevated temperature and pressure cycles. Since our equipment is computerized, we can provide a full report of each products process cycle at customer request. Using our refined process allows us to create a part that is stronger and lighter compared to traditional methods of vacuum infusion or wet vacuum bagging and allows us to track our quality and procedures to insure our products are meeting our standards. For more information on carbon fiber composites feel free to PM us.

We are not trying to offend anyone or our competitors, but as far as quality is concerned, we feel we are the best you can get on the market. Our prices reflect the costs involved in creating superior products using more advanced methods in comparison with other manufacturers of the same part. I can guarantee you will notice a difference in quality when comparing our parts with that of competitors. I know someone on the forums once mentioned a competition or a thread to show carbon parts and the differences in weight and aesthetics, we are all for that and would be more than happy to prove ourselves in such a friendly competition.

If you do not feel comfortable purchasing through us, you can also purchase our products through Jason Britton of No Limits Jason Britton's No Limit Motorsports Jason Britton's No Limit Motorsports Westminster, CA Orders: (714) 891-8600 He has been using a pair of Activemoto wings as well and has given us positive feedback on his personal H2 bike. We are sure he would be happy to speak with people that have questions or doubts about our quality.

We have spoken with Rickey Gadson as well and he will be using a set of Activemoto wings to break the land speed record. (Good luck to him and his team!).

As for giving CFD analysis results for the current set of H2 wings, we don’t feel it’s really necessary at this point as it has been done already with the current design spec. (PM for more details).

Our current designs for new wings however will be released hopefully by the end of this year and will feature a single element lower wing and redesigned upper wing. For the future wings in development we will provide CFD analysis, Structural / FEA (finite element analysis) reports for the people who are interested when available, but a release date is still TBD as we are in a loop with design and function. While we may not be able to please everyone, we try our best to cater toward the needs of each individual. Thanks for your patience and apologies for the long read.

Please feel free to post or send us a PM for more information or questions.
post #3 of 30 Old 09-09-2016, 02:01 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Can you give us some names of the "Aerodynamicists, Composite experts, automotive and motorcycle professionals" that have done the testing and compiled the flow data ?

NOLA
H2QIK likes this.

post #4 of 30 Old 09-10-2016, 11:04 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Hello NOLA,

As for giving names of our staff, I will have to check with each person since that is quite a private matter. I could post first names however, but I take it that it won't satisfy you still. I am assuming your going to find a way to stock them online to find out if were telling the truth or not, and it is your right, after all it is a free country, but the last thing I would want for our staff is to have someone poking around into their private life stocking them online as well as other competitors.

But if you would like to have a conference call with all of us that can be arranged. We don't mind talking about our projects with clients and discussing your concerns, just PM us your phone number or if you don't want to PM us your phone number, then let us know how we might be able to communicate with you.

As for professionals in the US, please feel free to contact:

Jason Britton:
No Limits Jason Britton's No Limit Motorsports Jason Britton's No Limit Motorsports Westminster, CA Orders: (714) 891-8600
His shop phone: (714) 891-8600

Rickey Gadson,
I believe hes on this forum, you all might have seen him around, maybe next time we speak I'll ask him to step in. http://rickey-gadson.com/
post #5 of 30 Old 09-10-2016, 11:44 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Some pics we can release for reference of how we were able to create the wings, we have a lot of data on these wings, but some we can't release for competitive reasons, as some of this data contains how we were able to save more weight compared to the originals.

Slight Modifications were made to smooth out the surface:

Verification of our parts to insure the same effect:

post #6 of 30 Old 09-11-2016, 12:45 AM

Andy, Are you kidding ? Like seriously.

You are claiming to be this major manufacturer and you literally just said you are afraid of customers stalking your staff if you name them? No, that doesn't throw up any red flags. This last post answered my questions.

Sorry man but I gotta throw the bullshit flag on this one. I am seeing you as a single source supplier and you are importing from overseas and tripling their prices with the "revolutionary product" claims to try and get the snake oil clientele to jump on it. If you are making your own stuff how can you have cut the prices almost 50% from when the website first opened ??

Speaking of, you dont even have your own server ? You have a team of "Aerodynamicists, Composite experts, automotive and motorcycle professionals" on staff, but you host on GoDaddy registered to your house in Alta Loma ?

Listen, if I am wrong I will gladly say I am a complete retard and not speak of it again, and apologize. Show us a pic of yourself (Your pic is on your private facebook page) in your manufacturing facility with these custom carbon fiber molds in the background.

NOLA
post #7 of 30 Old 09-11-2016, 01:22 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA View Post
Andy, Are you kidding ? Like seriously.

You are claiming to be this major manufacturer and you literally just said you are afraid of customers stalking your staff if you name them? No, that doesn't throw up any red flags. This last post answered my questions.

Sorry man but I gotta throw the bullshit flag on this one. I am seeing you as a single source supplier and you are importing from overseas and tripling their prices with the "revolutionary product" claims to try and get the snake oil clientele to jump on it. If you are making your own stuff how can you have cut the prices almost 50% from when the website first opened ??

Speaking of, you dont even have your own server ? You have a team of "Aerodynamicists, Composite experts, automotive and motorcycle professionals" on staff, but you host on GoDaddy registered to your house in Alta Loma ?

Listen, if I am wrong I will gladly say I am a complete retard and not speak of it again, and apologize. Show us a pic of yourself (Your pic is on your private facebook page) in your manufacturing facility with these custom carbon fiber molds in the background.

NOLA
What you state reminds me of and sounds eerily like that vendor that imports pipes from Canada, triples the prices and oh, he also sells snake oil also. Something called Petron, and air filters that don't fit that they refuse to take back

Can't have it both ways man, you can try, but ..............you cant.
post #8 of 30 Old 09-11-2016, 08:00 AM

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Activemoto can obviously detect the sarcasm in your post however he has still taken the time to politely answer your queries but receives unnecessarily negative replies .
If you can find better products or even the same for less money as you claim go and buy them and post up some pictures I'm sure we will all be happy for you , if I find unaffordable items or I personally think they are too expensive I don't buy them however they could well exceed the Kawasaki made items .
What's wrong with dropping the price if they are not selling ? Kawasaki dealers were doing it to H2 s and my local dealer has a 2015 H2R in stock that he will sell below list price . Nothing wrong with feeling your way into a market .

I wish Activemoto success and I'm just grateful that individuals or companies are prepared to develop items for this already fantastic bike .
selenap and racer172 like this.

Last edited by Supercharged; 09-11-2016 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Idiot
post #9 of 30 Old 09-11-2016, 11:41 AM

Not at all my point. I am making the point he is falsely representing this as a major company and attempting to sell parts that are his cutting edge designs. I just want to know who is the actual manufacturer of them, and if its just an overseas import.

I agree with what you said, I am glad they are making more carbon for the bike, but I want the full story of something when I buy it, not snake oil.

NOLA
post #10 of 30 Old 09-11-2016, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by selenap View Post
What you state reminds me of and sounds eerily like that vendor that imports pipes from Canada, triples the prices and oh, he also sells snake oil also. Something called Petron, and air filters that don't fit that they refuse to take back

Can't have it both ways man, you can try, but ..............you cant.
Selenap....you and your air filter's still crack me up

NOLA

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page