• 2 Post By STRADALE

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 11-02-2015, 04:39 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Frame Sliders

I just added the genuine Kawasaki frame sliders to my bike. They look cool, nicely done and install easy.
The part number is 99994-0601, saw them on the parts catalogue.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN6203.JPG
Views:	1044
Size:	152.6 KB
ID:	8226  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 11-02-2015, 07:37 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NonBock View Post
I just added the genuine Kawasaki frame sliders to my bike. They look cool, nicely done and install easy.
The part number is 99994-0601, saw them on the parts catalogue.
Haha, I did too...

Screenshot by Lightshot

Rhody...
post #3 of 7 Old 11-02-2015, 08:18 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
Garage
Looks good.

I installed EvoTechs front & rear spindle bobbins a while back & have been waiting 2 months for their main frame crash protection to be available. Finally got to order it yesterday. I had listed my email to be alerted when it was available but wasn't notified, noticed it was for sale because I've been checking every few days so heads up to anyone that's been doing the same, waiting for their parts. Also have their tail tidy and levers, for my own preference they make the nicest parts for these areas.

Front :

Rear :

Frame slider w cross frame system putting the rotating bobbin right in the position to help protect those side fairing fins :
http://www.evotech-performance.com/k...n-2015-onwards

mr.xr and PMSHK like this.

Last edited by STRADALE; 11-02-2015 at 08:27 PM.

post #4 of 7 Old 11-03-2015, 05:32 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
[QUOTE=STRADALE;168282]Looks good.

I installed EvoTechs front & rear spindle bobbins a while back & have been waiting 2 months for their main frame crash protection to be available. Finally got to order it yesterday. I had listed my email to be alerted when it was available but wasn't notified, noticed it was for sale because I've been checking every few days so heads up to anyone that's been doing the same, waiting for their parts. Also have their tail tidy and levers, for my own preference they make the nicest parts

Frame slider w cross frame system putting the rotating bobbin right in the position to help protect those side fairing fins :
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Main Frame Crash Protection - Evotech Performance
I think you are right about evotech making the nicest parts , the tail tidy is so much better looking than anything else out there .
Think the levers may be a mistake unless you have the hand grip of a silverback gorilla .
post #5 of 7 Old 11-03-2015, 10:00 PM

Garage
I have the Evotech Short Brake lever which operates easily w/ one or 2 fingers, much better feel than stock & gloves dont get in the way. The clutch lever is their folding version which is only 10mm shorter than stock, lever pull/feel is same as stock but the end of your hand is in a better position at the levet ball, stock the ball is too far out for me. 2500 miles w/ them, my hands are strong but not Silverback strong maybe Chimp strong but if you have a girly grip maybe not for you.
post #6 of 7 Old 11-04-2015, 12:08 AM

Garage
I put 2500 miles w/ stock levers and the same amount of miles w/ the EvoTechs. W/ 1 or 2 fingers on the shorty brake lever I get my front ABS to kick in so don't need a longer lever. I personally find the short brake lever is much more comfortable for keeping the rest of my fingers/hand around the throttle and 1 or 2 fingers around the brake lever and it's also easier for me to transition from covering the brake lever w/ 2 fingers to then having my hand & all fingers fully in the throttle & vice versa. From where I like to keep my clutch hand on the grip, the clutch ball on the folding lever (which is longer than the shorty brake lever) sits right next to my pinky finger when pulling in the clutch so feels more secure, feels better than stock to me but get that it's personal preference.

Brake lever compared to stock :

Short lever compared to folding :

Shorty brake:

Folding clutch :

mr.xr and PMSHK like this.
post #7 of 7 Old 11-13-2015, 03:26 PM

Garage
Installed these frame sliders myself yesterday. Both fairings, ram air tube have to come off. Matches the Evotech spindle bobbins nicely. There's an additional support bar that won't work w/ the after market exhaust being in the way but they're solid enough without it that I'm sticking w/ em.

ben1000z and mr.xr like this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page