8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 36 Old 03-13-2017, 03:10 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Hello All H2 Users

Hi Guys im from Sweden and i just go my H2 2015 today from a dealer. Its a very nice Bike. I just test ride it a little bit cuz its still cold here =P. But now i wounder something i got this big black box and there was a usb and all keys and the service guide but no user manual/bok. Isn't that included when u get the bike ? the bike is almost new its still in the brak in period, and i should have warranty 1 more year. But when i open the service guide nothing is recorded in it, its all new ? should it not be signed by the dealer where it says inspection before delivery ? I wounder cuz i want my kawasaki warranty to be legit. i send som pic on the book.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1131.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	143.3 KB
ID:	15850   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1129.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	133.3 KB
ID:	15858   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1130.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	146.1 KB
ID:	15866   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1128.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	313.6 KB
ID:	15874  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 Old 03-13-2017, 03:46 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodd View Post
Hi Guys im from Sweden and i just go my H2 2015 today from a dealer. Its a very nice Bike. I just test ride it a little bit cuz its still cold here =P. But now i wounder something i got this big black box and there was a usb and all keys and the service guide but no user manual/bok. Isn't that included when u get the bike ? the bike is almost new its still in the brak in period, and i should have warranty 1 more year. But when i open the service guide nothing is recorded in it, its all new ? should it not be signed by the dealer where it says inspection before delivery ? I wounder cuz i want my kawasaki warranty to be legit. i send som pic on the book.
The black box is a "gift" that Kawasaki did to all the owners. In addition to that you should have the user manual (2 for different languages), and another service guide, and should be signed by the dealer.
post #3 of 36 Old 03-13-2017, 04:06 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Thanks man for the quick replay.

post #4 of 36 Old 03-13-2017, 04:13 PM

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
@Zodd
Welcome!
And nice bike!
post #5 of 36 Old 03-13-2017, 04:22 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Thanks rapidroy1. So with out this book im out of warranty right ? the bike have not done first service yet, it only have 470 km on the clock and it was out on the street from the dealer 2016-05 so i should have 1 more year of kawa warranty. And my first service should be on 1000 km.
post #6 of 36 Old 03-13-2017, 04:40 PM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Všlkommen Zodd!
I would'nt be to worried about a missing book, everything is digital these days and if you go to the dealer with a warrant issue they will use their computer to see if it's legit.

I had my first run for the season yesterday, i felt like an icecube when i got home but it was well worth it! You will love this bike
post #7 of 36 Old 03-13-2017, 05:10 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fommen View Post
Všlkommen Zodd!
I would'nt be to worried about a missing book, everything is digital these days and if you go to the dealer with a warrant issue they will use their computer to see if it's legit.

I had my first run for the season yesterday, i felt like an icecube when i got home but it was well worth it! You will love this bike
Thanks man I have a r1 2009 and a zx10r 2011 but this h2 is something els, i love it. But im mad that i didn't get every thing. i will call them tomorrow and see what thy have to say about it. Anything i should know about h2 2015 models ? i was searching for 2015 cuz i like the green frame and stickers
post #8 of 36 Old 03-13-2017, 05:43 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
Quote:
Thanks man I have a r1 2009 and a zx10r 2011 but this h2 is something els, i love it. But im mad that i didn't get every thing. i will call them tomorrow and see what thy have to say about it. Anything i should know about h2 2015 models ? i was searching for 2015 cuz i like the green frame and stickers
Welcome back General Zodd , I remember you from the Superman films .
All you need to know about the 2015 model is it's the spiteful one of the family but also the best looking .
post #9 of 36 Old 03-13-2017, 05:48 PM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Quote:
I've only ridden the 2015 model so i can't compare to the later but the throttle is a bit sensitive when you go from off throttle, takes some time getting used to. And the clutch... I still remember the pain i had the first weeks before i got used to that heavy clutch.

Other than that you're good to go!
Just beware of random wheelies, adrenalinrushes and spontaneous laugh attacks!
post #10 of 36 Old 03-13-2017, 05:50 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Thanks rapidroy1. So with out this book im out of warranty right ? the bike have not done first service yet, it only have 470 km on the clock and it was out on the street from the dealer 2016-05 so i should have 1 more year of kawa warranty. And my first service should be on 1000 km.

Congrats on the bike & welcome to the forum. It's definitely subjective but totally agree absolute best looking year H2, the O.G. Well think about it, depending on H2 sales, it could have only been a one model year bike, they werent sand bagging & holding back for later,,, Kawi. considered the look carefully for years; all the paint & frame/decal color options & then picked for the 2015's what they thought looked absolutely best.

What's in that book doesn't have anything to do w/ how long the bike is under warranty. You should contact the dealership or Kawi for that info.

I always do the first oil change sooner than the manufacturer recommends for mileage but at minimum you should change the oil every year regardless of mileage plus the oil gets contaminated on bikes (& cars) that sit so you shouldnt wait to hit the 1000km mileage./have the oil change done now considering it's a 2015 & hasnt had it's first service, (was probably assembled approx. 2 years ago) imo the dealership probably should have taken care of this for you.

On the H2 Clutch & brake fluid is changed in year 2, I'm taking care of that along w/ steering stem bearing lub next month on my 2015 H2. Not sure how old your bike is but imo I'd go based on it's manufactured date not it's in service date & depending /for convenience & to be safe you might consider getting those out of the way at the same time as the oil change, brake fluid flush is even more important for vehicles that sit.

Last edited by STRADALE; 03-13-2017 at 06:32 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page