• 3 Post By Brock

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 Old 02-13-2017, 04:37 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Arrow Ninja H2 Adjustable Window Link Set

Innovative ‘window’ allows remaining thread engagement to be visually inspected unlike many other fully-adjustable links on the market. This simple idea can prevent a potentially hazardous situation which could occur if the ends pulled out during the launch or down track. Links allow for ultra-fine rear ride height adjustments without removal from the bike. Corrosion free stainless steel construction with ultra-trick black anodized aluminum ends.

Allows rear ride height adjustments without removing links from bike. Use stock links (and/or calipers) as a guide with equal threads showing in each window, and then count the same number of flats on the adjustment rods on each link to adjust ride height. Use the window as a final inspection.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Jeffro likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 02-14-2017, 01:28 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Wow you really come up with great innovation! There's nothing like having engineered something that is quality but importantly a simple and fast way of keeping peace of mind. Keep up the good work mate!
Jeffro
rapidroy1 and BrocksPerf like this.
post #3 of 9 Old 02-14-2017, 04:09 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Garage
I was thinking just the same as jeffro mentioned. And seems Brock's are the leaders when it comes to the H2.

Impressive guys and hope to see more of your gear making it's way across the pond
BrocksPerf and Jeffro like this.

Love bikes and cars so a petrolhead at heart. Moto Gp, F1, BSB, WEC. you name it. Currently have a Tiger Kit car, GT86 and now a proud owner of a 2016 H2

post #4 of 9 Old 02-14-2017, 04:58 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Garage
I've fitted these to my 14R and my H2, I can thoroughly recommend them. Don't forget the radial brackets for the front straps which complement these rear links.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	window link.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	14993  
BrocksPerf and remal like this.
post #5 of 9 Old 02-14-2017, 06:57 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
I've fitted these to my 14R and my H2, I can thoroughly recommend them. Don't forget the radial brackets for the front straps which complement these rear links.
Did they make a lot of difference ? (I'm busy trying to work out why you were faster than me last year .......LOL )
post #6 of 9 Old 02-14-2017, 12:02 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pebble35 View Post
Did they make a lot of difference ? (I'm busy trying to work out why you were faster than me last year .......LOL )
No, none at all Owen. I wouldn't bother if I were you.

Btw, if you've fitted an aftermarket exhaust system you're going to be in Modified Stock class this year.
Brock likes this.
post #7 of 9 Old 02-14-2017, 01:07 PM

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
I've got the Brock's kit ready to go for my first LSR, looking forward to the install when ready

Brock and BrocksPerf like this.

2016 Ninja H2 –Akropovic Exhaust .. Stage III gears .. Velocity Stacks .. H2R Fuel Pump .. DynoJet PCV .. DNA race filter .. FlashTune .. DynoTuned .. BST wheels .. Yosh fender eliminator.. SBS brake pads .. Lightech gas cap
post #8 of 9 Old 02-14-2017, 03:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
No, none at all Owen. I wouldn't bother if I were you.

Btw, if you've fitted an aftermarket exhaust system you're going to be in Modified Stock class this year.
Sounds like I'll be on Brock's website again soon .........

I thought about the lowering links front end straps for last year but decided against it as it was my first event and I was riding there and back - this year I'm coming up with a mate in a van so it's not a problem.

Thanks for the heads up on the class change - not something I would have thought about. Classes and placings don't really matter - I just want to crack 200 mph (and beat my mate on his Busa)
post #9 of 9 Old 02-14-2017, 05:30 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pebble35 View Post
Sounds like I'll be on Brock's website again soon .........

I thought about the lowering links front end straps for last year but decided against it as it was my first event and I was riding there and back - this year I'm coming up with a mate in a van so it's not a problem.

Thanks for the heads up on the class change - not something I would have thought about. Classes and placings don't really matter - I just want to crack 200 mph (and beat my mate on his Busa)
Owen,

The links and strap stay in place all of the time - we lower our H2's about an inch in the front and then level the rear. To race, we pull down a bit more on the front strap, on the street, simply loosen the strap. Zack rode our H2 home after running 219 at the Ohio mile, and the owner had 2500 miles that way at last count.

Brock
Brocks Performance
pebble35, BobC and racer172 like this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page