10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 Old 01-17-2017, 10:20 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Arrow Rotobox Carbon Fiber Wheels for the H2/H2R

The Rotobox Carbon Fiber Wheels are ultra light motorcycle wheels for racing and road application and an upgrade product to any model of sportbike. Our wheels have been designed to meet the highest level of racing performance and due to one-piece hollow carbon cast construction the wheels develop a safe and controlled advantage in speed, providing the lowest moment of inertia and the lowest gyroscopic effect.

The Rotobox wheels are the lightest and the strongest carbon fiber motorcycle wheels, due to use of premium materials and advanced technology. Our process of producing one-piece hollow carbon cast is an adaptation of high-pressure Resin Transfer Molding technology to ensure the best quality, the continuity of the procedure and subsequent safety of our products.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 Old 01-17-2017, 02:43 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
Better than bst?
post #3 of 23 Old 01-17-2017, 02:54 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Garage
How are the carbon rims BST/roto. Handeling the torque/power of the H2R tuned H2?

post #4 of 23 Old 01-17-2017, 03:02 PM

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScharfSchaf View Post
How are the carbon rims BST/roto. Handeling the torque/power of the H2R tuned H2?
I can speak for the BSTs, after that unusual tire wear I had from what looked like the torque folding the tire, ..when we removed I tire I had my guy look for any cracks in the wheel and it came up clean. No issues here so far. However, I would advice you avoid hitting pot holes
ScharfSchaf likes this.

2016 Ninja H2 ľAkropovic Exhaust .. Stage III gears .. Velocity Stacks .. H2R Fuel Pump .. DynoJet PCV .. DNA race filter .. FlashTune .. DynoTuned .. BST wheels .. Yosh fender eliminator.. SBS brake pads .. Lightech gas cap
post #5 of 23 Old 01-17-2017, 05:39 PM

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
All the lightness in the world wont drag me away from the stunning look of the OEM items!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
post #6 of 23 Old 01-17-2017, 05:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
Of the two brands, which is the lightest? Rotobox,or BST?

Last edited by rapidroy1; 01-17-2017 at 05:57 PM.
post #7 of 23 Old 01-17-2017, 08:09 PM

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamf1969 View Post
All the lightness in the world wont drag me away from the stunning look of the OEM items!
And my OEMs still look stunning, mint condition, not rock chips, and they are stored in my BST boxes.
road miles = rock chips = OEM wheels not looking good. And BTW there is no touch up paint available for our OEM wheels. And that reflective stripe we have around our OEM wheels chips easy too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidroy1 View Post
Of the two brands, which is the lightest? Rotobox,or BST?
If I remember right on Brock's website he has specs for the weight comparisons. If I'm remembering that wrong then I saw the comparisons YouTube videos. But I definitely saw comparisons on stock weight vs CF for the H2. FYI weight savings was the last of the benefits that was important to me, behind the looks & complements I get, how easy they are to clean compared to the stock wheels, and they don't rock chip as much as the stock wheels, and most importantly my stock rims are mint in a box.
rapidroy1 and Brock like this.

2016 Ninja H2 ľAkropovic Exhaust .. Stage III gears .. Velocity Stacks .. H2R Fuel Pump .. DynoJet PCV .. DNA race filter .. FlashTune .. DynoTuned .. BST wheels .. Yosh fender eliminator.. SBS brake pads .. Lightech gas cap
post #8 of 23 Old 01-17-2017, 10:05 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
The Rear BST wheel for the H2 weighs 7.05lb and the Rotobox is 7.25
rapidroy1 and racer172 like this.

Last edited by BrocksPerf; 01-18-2017 at 11:52 AM.
post #9 of 23 Old 01-18-2017, 02:51 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
Stock rear wheel is 17 pounds? How about the front wheels and how about durability?
post #10 of 23 Old 01-18-2017, 10:19 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Both are incredible wheels, you cannot go wrong either way. They both are incredibly strong and incredibly light. They both have the same load ratings, both are DOT approved for street use. I recommend that you choose based off of the look that you like best for the bike that you are putting them on. The BSTs, in my opinion, have a more traditional, or classic type of design, where the Rotobox are a bit more contemporary. You cannot make a wrong choice, either way you go, you will love them.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page