• 1 Post By Brock

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 Old 11-17-2016, 08:36 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Arrow Brock's Slash Cut Full Exhaust

The Slash Cut full system for Kawasaki’s most powerful production motorcycle is ready to take your supercharged Ninja H2 to the next level. Designed in-house by the Brock’s Performance team of national championship-winning product engineers, tuners and racers, the H2 system was developed with input taken directly from H2 owners via internet forums and other social media. Those same H2 owners were then able to follow the development process online through our videos, photos, sound clips and dyno charts.

Brock’s team used every trick in the book to produce the Slash Cut full system. During testing, the supercharged Ninja spit fire and lit up many prototype headers as it went through a vigorous research & development program on the dyno to extract maximum power from the 4-into-2-into-1 exhaust. The end result is a stunningly crafted system that unleashes the supercharged Ninja’s true potential. In addition to feeling the incredible weight savings, H2 owners will admire the clean look achieved with the removal of the OEM pipe and it’s bulky catalytic converter.

Learn more about this distinctive and aggressive exhaust system at Slash Cut Full System | Brock's Main Store
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 11-17-2016, 02:48 PM

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by brocksperf View Post

The Slash Cut full system for Kawasaki’s most powerful production motorcycle is ready to take your supercharged Ninja H2 to the next level. Designed in-house by the Brock’s Performance team of national championship-winning product engineers, tuners and racers, the H2 system was developed with input taken directly from H2 owners via internet forums and other social media. Those same H2 owners were then able to follow the development process online through our videos, photos, sound clips and dyno charts.

Brock’s team used every trick in the book to produce the Slash Cut full system. During testing, the supercharged Ninja spit fire and lit up many prototype headers as it went through a vigorous research & development program on the dyno to extract maximum power from the 4-into-2-into-1 exhaust. The end result is a stunningly crafted system that unleashes the supercharged Ninja’s true potential. In addition to feeling the incredible weight savings, H2 owners will admire the clean look achieved with the removal of the OEM pipe and it’s bulky catalytic converter.

Learn more about this distinctive and aggressive exhaust system at Slash Cut Full System | Brock's Main Store
Brock,

I've been considering your exhaust for a while now. Could you still make a slash cut without the baffle upon request?

I DGAF about the loudness for my intended purposes.
post #3 of 9 Old 11-17-2016, 03:50 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo329 View Post
Brock,

I've been considering your exhaust for a while now. Could you still make a slash cut without the baffle upon request?

I DGAF about the loudness for my intended purposes.
Turbo329, I just sent you a PM.

post #4 of 9 Old 11-18-2016, 02:14 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
I'm still waiting for the CT style can with just a little less bark. Take my money pls
BrocksPerf likes this.

Last edited by Bikepusher; 11-18-2016 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Emoji
post #5 of 9 Old 11-20-2016, 05:36 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
I'm at the other end of the spectrum. I have the slash cut exhaust on mine with the noise reduction plug installed but it's still to loud for my taste, probably robbing the crap out of power too with it installed. I most likely will be looking into a different can from Brock in the near future.

post #6 of 9 Old 11-21-2016, 10:35 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinhemi View Post
I'm at the other end of the spectrum. I have the slash cut exhaust on mine with the noise reduction plug installed but it's still to loud for my taste, probably robbing the crap out of power too with it installed. I most likely will be looking into a different can from Brock in the near future.

Hey vinhemi,

NRP you have has little to no effect on power output, but the suppression is not as good as we would like, especially in the Slash Cut.

We are currently testing a newly designed series of noise reduction plugs that do a much better job of noise suppression, while negligibly harming power output.

We hope to have the new plugs available around the first of the year.

Brock
Brocks Performance
Boosted10R, vinhemi and Bikepusher like this.
post #7 of 9 Old 11-22-2016, 12:35 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Thanks for the update Brock, I'll keep an eye out for the new plugs!
post #8 of 9 Old 11-25-2016, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikepusher View Post
I'm still waiting for the CT style can with just a little less bark. Take my money pls
We have a season of testing under our belt with the CT Meg (full Titanium/Carbon tipped muffler) and (hybrid) full Ti rear section with ultra-light stainless front section on the Ninja H2. To produce an aftermarket system, that will hold up to the strains of performance street/race us here in the US, has been every bit as challenging as we expected it to be. We are closer to having a Ninja H2 system that meets our criteria, but more testing still needs to be done. We simply will not sell a system that is not properly tested and ready to meet consumer expectations - I hope you understand.

Stay in touch. My personal e-mail is bmail@brocksperformance.com - feel free to send me an e-mail, and I will get you on the list to be notified when/if they become available. Until, then - please check out the posts in this thread about our new noise inserts for our systems. The Alien Head with our new insert will surprise many with it's civil tone

Brock
Brocks Performance
Boosted10R likes this.
post #9 of 9 Old 12-07-2016, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikepusher View Post
Hey Bikepusher, did you receive my e-mail reply? I sent it 11-28-16.

Brock

Brocks Performance

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page