Ninja H2 banner

Show Off Your Helmet!

32K views 69 replies 33 participants last post by  jayski 
#1 ·
Post a picture of your current and previous helmets.

#10 · (Edited)
The one to the right center is FULL carbon fiber...got the last one actually...true story.The other Vemar on the end is the eclipse model...carbon fiber and composite.It's a shade heavier...but not much.That Black Arai is right in with the Full carbon one weightwise...which is nice...very.

I bought the Arai from the guy here that has that store(Rider'sDiscount)...I'm VERY happy with it and shipping and all was very quick.Kudos to him...

#13 ·
Thanks Green...that CF one has seen a LOT a miles...it's a great helmet...very comfy but nothing even near 'bulky'.It is about to it's service limit...I'll be still using it I think...but the new Arai is first now on the list of helmet choices for me when I go ride.The visor works perfect...I ride a lot around late afternoon and evenings...the Sun can be a real challenge...not with this deal.It can be raised or lowered easily cause it's on the outside of the clear visor.Fitment for it is great...no issues with it hitting the clear one...and it doesn't flop or try to fly off pulling you head back with it.Nice.

#15 · (Edited)
LOL...I used to apply electricians tape along the brow...hey...it worked!Photochromic...yup...never tried it but hear it's really cool;)

My Arai comes with a separate shield insert...this one is kind of a yellowish hue.It fits 'into' the face shield itself...presumably for riding in lower light conditions...may be perfect for evening rides...IDK yet...I know using yellowish colored lenses makes everything kinda 'pop'...especially at night.

#31 ·
Pretty cool if you have an RSV. I'm sure there will be add ons to link it to other bikes down the track. They are pretty smart these guys.
Just got an email, skully are in Sydney in June for an invitational presentation and test/try the AR1... RSVP in, I am there!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.