View Single Post
post #2 of Old 07-28-2015, 06:17 PM Thread Starter
STRADALE

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Forgot got mention above these are the newer EVOs. If anyone has a slightly wider foot like me & has no luck w/ Dainese, Alpine Stars, these could be your ticket. Finally I have a pair of boots that are so comfortable both on and off the bike! In person they are even nicer than pics. Everything about them I like better than the SuperTechRs except the Rs have better ventilation at the foot. Other than that the EVOs seem to have a leg up. The Torsion Control system feels more secure. The Metaltarsal protection which the Rs don't have. The way the aluminum allow toe slider is incorporated into the toe area, on the Rs it looks like an after thought. The TCX EVO has a air bladder that you pump w a release valve. Wearing jeans I didn't notice that much of a difference but w/ leathers tucked in you can feel it getting snug. I'm mostly a size 10.5, every now & then an 11 so went w/ the 44s. I took pics next to my Alpine Stars Super Tech Rs so you can see how much more shin protection you get w the TCX. Feel on the bike is really great, think I found my go to co. for riding boots! Got a new set of Dainese Delta Pro pants today too. Have a 175 mile ride tonight to meet some friends.

Search Tags for this Page

ninja h2 forum

kawasaki ninja h2 forum
kawasaki ninja h2
ninja h2 specs
ninja h2 pics
ninja h2 msrp
ninja h2r

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome